PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I LOVE Patriots All Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I can honestly say that this is my favourite TV programme since it's the only show on TV I watch except for sportscasts.

It was another great show this weekend. One of the best, in fact, because there was a great win to look back on and no immediate game to preview, so BB and his 'Belistrator' showed some plays he was especially pleased with -- special teams blocking and coverage, of course!

The best bits of the programme for me were the interview with Rosey Colvin and the visit of Vito Parilli to the Patriots' locker room.

Rosey was articulate and gracious, as always. He talked about how much he enjoyed the Indianapolis game. It seems to me that enjoyment was the theme of the Patriots' build-up to the game. They were very, very relaxed going in to it (taking the time to go to watch the Celtics, etc.) I think that is absolutely right. If you're at the top of your profession you ought to enjoy the big occasions. Credit to the Patriots for getting that across to their players and credit to the players for appreciating it.

Vito was a delight. A handsome and gracious gentleman. He and Tom Brady obviously have a mutual appreciation society -- says he's looking forward to TB taking his records.

Oh -- and, as has been discussed in another thread, BB gave **** Jauron a lot of love (Mike Lynch dropped the fact that he and Jauron had been High School teammates, which amused BB).

Last edited:
When/How/Where did you watch it?

When/How/Where did you watch it?

It's on Channel 5 WCVB. Sat at 7PM and rerun Sun 10 AM. Also on Sun 12AM on WMUR 9 in NH. It is must watch TV for any local Pats fan. It's been part of my gameday ritual for years now.

It's on Channel 5 WCVB. Sat at 7PM and rerun Sun 10 AM. Also on Sun 12AM on WMUR 9 in NH. It is must watch TV for any local Pats fan. It's been part of my gameday ritual for years now.

Right, right, I've been watching it for years.

I'm just curious how Mike the Brit watches it, unless he's living over here...

I can honestly say that this is my favourite TV programme since it's the only show on TV I watch except for sportscasts.

It was another great show this weekend. One of the best, in fact, because there was a great win to look back on and no immediate game to preview, so BB and his 'Belistrator' showed some plays he was especially pleased with -- special teams blocking and coverage, of course!

The best bits of the programme for me were the interview with Rosey Colvin and the visit of Vito Parilli to the Patriots' locker room.

Rosey was articulate and gracious, as always. He talked about how much he enjoyed the Indianapolis game. It seems to me that enjoyment was the theme of the Patriots' build-up to the game. They were very, very relaxed going in to it (taking the time to go to watch the Celtics, etc.) I think that is absolutely right. If you're at the top of your profession you ought to enjoy the big occasions. Credit to the Patriots for getting that across to their players and credit to the players for appreciating it.

Vito was a delight. A handsome and gracious gentleman. He and Tom Brady obviously have a mutual appreciation society -- says he's looking forward to TB taking his records.

Oh -- and, as has been discussed in another thread, BB gave **** Jauron a lot of love (Mike Lynch dropped the fact that he and Jauron had been High School teammates, which amused BB).

Mike are you taking about Patriots Today on patriots.com.

Right, right, I've been watching it for years.

I'm just curious how Mike the Brit watches it, unless he's living over here...

Comcast in Cambridge, Massachusetts (the place is heaving with Brits, by the way!)

Edit: I should add that watching Patriots All Access is a major benefit of living in the U.S. Why the Patriots (who make the programme) don't have a deal to make it available on their own web site I simply do not understand.

Last edited:
Mike Lynch's cohorts at Channel 5, Mike Dowling and Bob Halloran, offer good balance and excellent common sense to the program.

They were showing the post game Pats lockerroom when they huddle up wth Bruschi and do the litle team cheer.

Bruschi's cheer was "What do we think about being 9-0 going into the by week.......!!!!"

"OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH!"

The coolest part was Moss was deep in that huddle with a one of the biggest cheers and a HUGE smile on his face.

Awesome!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back