PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I love it when I'm this wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I didn't think there was any chance the Patriots were going to beat the Bengals. I even went so far as to pick the Bengals to win in my office pool. When the Patriots beat them so bad that the network took the game off of the air, I was all smiles. I would have liked to have seen the last 7 minutes of the ass whipping but I'll live.

It's okay. We'll give you a free pass and pretend you were just working the reverse jinx :rocker:

BradyManny2344 said:
It's okay. We'll give you a free pass and pretend you were just working the reverse jinx :rocker:
Funny you should mention that. I actually considered the Patriots to lose the rest of the season. :D

Me too... I still thought we had a pretty good chance until today's announcement that we'd be without Hobbs and Willson - but I also know that funny shaped ball can bounce in all sorts of crazy directions, so I never rule anything out on any given Sunday.

Alk said:
I would have liked to have seen the last 7 minutes of the ass whipping but I'll live.

I was pi$$ed when they switched games, too. . . . Until I remembered I was watching Channel 2 in NYC and could change it to WFSB in CT. :D

I'm definitely hopping onto this thread. Can I get a free pass too?

I thought the Bengals would win as well, especially after Hobbs and Wilson were declared inactive.

What a performance by our boys. I will not doubt them again.

I HAVE to give it up to the Pats, I felt there was no way we could stop them, especially on defense. And good lord Chad Scott played his best game as a Patriot, they overcame some freaking mismatches in that secondary. The recievers of the Bengals put up a few good numbers but no TD's, no big plays, I am incredibly impressed. I love this team. I feel so angry for picking against them.

Alk said:
I didn't think there was any chance the Patriots were going to beat the Bengals. I even went so far as to pick the Bengals to win in my office pool. When the Patriots beat them so bad that the network took the game off of the air, I was all smiles. I would have liked to have seen the last 7 minutes of the ass whipping but I'll live.

I'm with you. I should have known better.

I was wronger. Thought we had little chance. Picked the Tigris Pantheris to win in the Forum pool.

A show of class that no one here is making excuses for himself or herself.
Just don't let it happen again!

Alk said:

You must "love it" many, many times over.:rofl:

I had the Denver game as a win and this one as a loss, so I guess I was wr-----.

But, I predicted the score to be 31-27 Patriots because picking the againts the Patriots on the week of the game is not allowed in Homerville.

PATSNUTme said:
You must "love it" many, many times over.:rofl:
You just couldn't let that slip could you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back