Welcome to PatsFans.com

I love all of you.

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Interception, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Interception

Interception Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -1

#95 Jersey

And Myra is smiling for all of us.

2. PatriotSeven

PatriotSeven In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1

We'll move on. This is a strong team. I think the worst thing that could possibly happen for us, this team, Brady just did.

That which you are afraid of most is the thing you cannot escape.

So it's just time to deal with it now. And see how we handle it. Just another challenge for us moving forward.

I just hope to God from now on, we can have a little bit more fun as a franchise and players. Clearly win or lose, the Giants would have had more fun on this Super Bowl run than us anyway. It's time we allow our guys to dance a little Salsa too next year.

There was so much tension going into this game you could cut with a knife. I gotta give it to Coughlin. He had his players in much better, happier spirits and it really helped in their confidence. Even before the game, Manning was very confident and happy. You almost want to be a part of that too, you know? The only thing I think I regret most is that unlike 2007, Brady, Bill and the gang just didn't seem to be having that much fun out there this year. Just Gronk and I do appreciate his enthusiasm and hate he didn't get his ring, but he still has plenty of time. I just think maybe we've reached the limit of becoming so conservative, we forgot how to enjoy the game.

3. Stoke city patriots

Stoke city patriots Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you want likes, you only have to ask.. ;)

We'll be back next season...stay classy patriots

4. Interception

Interception Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -1

#95 Jersey

Haha. No request for likes. I've been facing with depression lately and the drinks + the result of this game tipped me over the edge, having to make my brother talk me out of suicidal thoughts tonight... so you can take what I said to heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.