PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I like Dave Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I was just rewatching the Falcons game and noticed what a good run blocker Dave Thomas is. He made a large number of real good blocks - including probably THE main block on the Cobbs TD. He did have some problems with his pass blocking, but I have to believe that's something he never had to do in college, being a primary receiver. So he'll improve at that. His run blocking is already better than Faurier's and I believe he's got more speed. This team is just looking amazing at the TE position. And if the TEs, OL and RBs stay relatively healthy, the Pats could be one of the top 3-4 teams in rushing offense this year.

Bingo, we've got bingo again!

Yes, a 2-TE set with Graham and Thomas would be great for the running game. I suspect that pioli has drafted Graham's replacement.

NEM said:
I like Dave Thomas, too....and his daughter, Wendy, makes good hamburgers and Frostys.
Don't forget the chili, for a generic chain product it's pretty good.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Don't forget the chili, for a generic chain product it's pretty good.

Something not quite right about it though... can't put my FINGER on it...

Heh.

PatsFanInVa said:

Heh.
That was the extra chewy variety, they've had to discontinue it due to law suits over denture damage.

PatsFanInVa said:

Heh.

:rofl: :rofl: You never know what's floating around in that stuff!!

NEM said:
Exactly, in fact for a chain product, it is EXCELLENT Chili.

And their fries are the best of all the fast food places..More meat to them.

NEM, your knowledge of fast food appears to be more impressive than your knowledge of football.

I'm more of a hamburglar man myself.

Patjew said:
I'm more of a hamburglar man myself.

And don't tell me... personnel decisions in that place are made by clowns and meatheads...

:trolls:

Last edited by a moderator:
In & Out Burger is the best fast food burger joint ever !! You have to be out west to get them though. Their Fries are made right in full view, Fresh potato goes right in the cutter, then right into the vegetable oil. To me, and I'm a fast food expert, McDonald's still has the best tasting fries (of course everyone has their own opinions), followed VERY closely by In & Out. When it comes to burgers, In & Out is the burger king, pardon the pun. I'm gonna miss In & Out. Wendy's does have great burgers and fries also, as well as very tasty fingerless chili.

well since im in new england and dont have all those in and out and johnny rockets and sonic and whatever else there is my fav for the last ten yrs or so has been wendys

always go with the dollar menu:
jr bacons
medium french fries
five piece nuggets
AND they just added a chicken sandwich to it

Yeah, they have an impressive dollar menu (Wendy's). The baked potato for a buck is an amzing deal, those potatos are huge. Though ordering a baked potato from a fast food joint isn't very manly, lol.

NEM said:
I like Dave Thomas, too....and his daughter, Wendy, makes good hamburgers and Frostys.

No he's dead. I think he meant this Dave Thomas,

doug.jpg

bucky said:
NEM, your knowledge of fast food appears to be more impressive than your knowledge of football.

Nice try at talking football I agree,
but you had to KNOW this thread would be hijacked into fast food right:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back