PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I know you guys hate when people say it, but Brady lost his passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn I saw him yelling at and imploring guys on the sideline today. It was early here, but I don't think I imagined it.

You didn't. This thread is a great testament to the truism "we see what we want to see." Between the two great football observations of 1. Brady has lost his passion and 2. it's his wife's fault, this has got to be one of the stupidest middle school-level threads that has ever been on this board.

Close it, mods.

Another chicken little thread LOL.
the guy was screaming all game and was very active in the sidelines. Comeon man watching it on TV and making an analysis is stupid. Were in the row behind the pats offence to see this ?

Look at palmer and even manning it took 2 yrs to recover from the knee and he will be back next year. We had a banged up moss and 1/2 receiver a rookie Qb who was catching some balls and that is all. I am not sure what you want the QB to do.

He was not there even the first strip sack their is like 5-6 yd of clean pocket in front and he stepped back right into Suggs! . some thing was way off.

He just spent an entire year rehabing a shattered knee -for a game he has lost passion for ??
Not to mention he has a family and more money then most of us will ever see, to me he certainly didn't need to come back this game- yeah he's lost the passion for the game? come on now

Faulk was yelling at the offense, who knows where brady was at. Just embarrassing, he looked disinterested throughout. Clapped his hands after running out of the tunnel and that was it.
Bull. Brady was yelling too. He did it after Faulk finished. I saw him as I was looking for him.

i can't say he lost he's passion for winning games i think he just lost what made him good. and thats being abel to get first downs when he's #1 and #2 guys where coverd he would find he's 3rd 4th and 5th guy for a first down

now when he sees the blitz and he can't throw a 50 yerd bomb he tunrns into a dear in the headlights, he just dose not know what to do

unless BB puts together a real D or they get a big time RB i can't see the pats winning a SB any time soon

I said it before and I stand by it. From the day Giselle came on the scene, he's been a changed man. His football priorities now take a back seat. I said it during the game yesterday as I was watching these poor decisions and picks that we have a QB that has lost his focus of yester-year and his passion and fire for the game. Giselle has softened him up into a bowl of jello.
Except for Kurt Warner i can't think of a QB that isn't married to a Beautiful woman. I'm sure there are but i can't think of any.

i simply do not have an answer...

i hope he has not lost the passion; i really hope it...

anyway yesterday it was a terrible day

Mentally, he is not there.

No, he's not there but how much might that be due to him being a physical wreak? He's playing with MULTIPLE injuries, has a porous O-line, and is probably on a little something to help him deal with the physical pain, should we really expect him to be there?

If we want Brady to be there he needs much better protection, an OC worth a damn, and ideally an improved running and receiving corp.

Nail on the head. Staggers me that people are so willing to throw a legend and a fantastic quarterback under the bus and to write him off so easily. It would be bad enough without any of those problems in that last paragraph above - the mere fact that he was coming back off a devastating injury should be enough to have people cutting the guy some slack. When you factor in the injuries he's been playing with all year, the inconsistent O-line, lack of an OC, complete lack of a running game to speak of and depleted receiving corps - frankly it's remarkable he's done as well as he has done this season. And yet because he's not acting like the Ultimate Warrior in warm-ups or on the sideline he's lost his passion for the game? Give me a break, you people don't deserve the guy.

i can't say he lost he's passion for winning games i think he just lost what made him good. and thats being abel to get first downs when he's #1 and #2 guys where coverd he would find he's 3rd 4th and 5th guy for a first down

Which 3rd, 4th and 5th guys are those? We haven't had 3rd, 4th and 5th guys this year. Brady's essentially had Moss and Welker to throw to all year, and they've both been banged up, with the latter missing a couple of games and the former being taken out of games by double coverage because we had no other threat. Who else was there to find for that first down? Edelman's only sporadically been a factor due to injury, Galloway was a spectacular bust, Aiken's a special teams guy. Watson and Baker have had minimal impact in the passing game. Blame BB, BOB, the lack of a proper OC for that, not Brady.

Except for Kurt Warner i can't think of a QB that isn't married to a Beautiful woman. I'm sure there are but i can't think of any.

Are you serious?

I think Brenda has more charisma then the other women combined, which makes her beautiful.

And Gisele is anything but beautiful.
A friend of mine once made a true statement about her she's handsome but in no way beautiful

I agree 100% that Brady has lost his passion and fire and it shows in his play. He has been flat all year and he made our offense the Wes Welker show by not mixing it up and using all his weapons.

Ochmed, I respect your opinion on all football matters, but this is pure crap. By all accounts, Brady spent as much time as anybody at Gillette over the past season. Guys like Reiss and Perillo have talked about how his commitment is greater than ever.

If guys that are there every single day of the week are saying Brady's commitment was at a new level, where do posters here get off trying to say otherwise?

This is the same crap we see in every sport. Guys sitting in their armchairs trying to decide the level of effort a certain player is given by the amount of rah-rah crap they do. It's the most superficial and pathetic thing in sports. I can't believe people are fooled by stuff like that. Sure, Ray Lewis looks like he puts a lot of heart into the game, doesn't he? Well, he's also f**king mentally unstable, and football is so important to him that he jeopardized his career by being directly or indirectly responsible for the death of two people, so you can save that rah-rah ****, I'll take a QB who is cool and collected.

Last edited:
Are you serious?

I think Brenda has more charisma then the other women combined, which makes her beautiful.

A friend of mine once made a true statement about her she's handsome but in no way beautiful

Is this Brenda? :D Seriously, your first post is about Kurt Warner's wife? Yikes. (For the record, I think she's a heinous bridge troll, but to each his own.)

This thread is funny, though--nothing generates the massive posts more than intangible stuff about emotions, etc. Look, Brady is obviously great. It does seem to me he's somewhat flat on the sidelines, based on what I see on TV, be it injuries, frustrations with receivers, playcalling, or just losing. Who knows. He's not a kid anymore either. It is what it is.

Last edited:
We'll know what BB thinks about Brady and his future when and if Tebow is still on the board at 22.

Tebow is great from a leadership position. However his mechanics need some work.

This thread should be moved to the practice squad.

Are you serious?

Yes I'm sure Brenda's beautiful on the inside.

There is no way Brady has lost his passion or will to win. I am convinced of this. Many members of the media have observed him and stated that he is more committed than ever to the team.

Brady has been through a pretty tough 23 months. Crushing SB loss, blown out knee, agressive rehab, comeback year that by all accounts was injury plagued, New OC, loses his favorite receiver before the playoffs..etc. Thats a lot to deal with.

I do believe that hes one of the most mentally tough players in the NFL, but his decision-making was curious yesterday. IMO he tried to do too much and when a QB tries to do too much, they tend make mistakes. Now, were his mistakes the result of burn-out? Pain-killers taken before the game? Lack of talent surrounding him? Poor play-calling? Who knows.

Don't know what Brady's total deal is but to make a statement that Brady has lost his drive to be sucessful is irresponsible. We have no evidence of this.

Last edited:
He had a bad game, which happens to come at a time where if you dont get the W... The season is over. Though, it seems you guys are making excuses for him. Let the guy take his lumps (which he tried to do at the PC) and build on this defeat by improving as a team and not just pointing the finger at someone heart. Lets not forget, baltimore is still a pretty darned formidable defense and Tom was shell-shocked all day. I still think MOSS is the one whom should be questioned, we saw the same thing out of him in NO. Maybe he is the one who has lost his fire?

Is this Brenda? :D Seriously, your first post is about Kurt Warner's wife? Yikes. (For the record, I think she's a heinous bridge troll, but to each his own.)

This thread is funny, though--nothing generates the massive posts more than intangible stuff about emotions, etc. Look, Brady is obviously great. It does seem to me he's somewhat flat on the sidelines, based on what I see on TV, be it injuries, frustrations with receivers, playcalling, or just losing. Who knows. He's not a kid anymore either. It is what it is.

I follow this website know for quite awhile, and normally don't post on forums, because it's annoying to discuss thinks via Internet with people that you don't know.
I don't know how old you are but believe me you going to realize ( or I hope it for you) that physical beauty is one of the most overrated and unimportant thinks ever, I'm from Milan I see and work with tons and tons of 'beautiful' women who under the surface are nothing but a bunch of plain boring people.
(By the way I'm not into Brenda Warner, I really don't get the U.S. American appeal for hydrogen peroxide blond hair. I just like how she carries herself.)

P.s.: I never said Brady isn't great. I'm neither blind nor do I have Alzheimer like some other people on this site.

Last edited:
Brady has passion. He's always yelling after mistakes so he does care. The problem is his passion does not trickle over to the other players. He's all by himself as far as leadership goes, and the team just has no emotion.

I think the difference between now and when were winning playoff games was he was also having fun. Now it just looks like a job to him.

This thread is a friggin joke. I really hope yesterdays loss prunes away alot of the bandwagon frontrunning losers who have been "fans" of this franchise for about 9 years too long.

Tom Brayd had a crappy game in a rebuilding year with multiple injuries without his favorite receiver against an opponent with a nasty pass rush. Can we not just accept that Baltimore punched us in the mouth and move on to thinking about next season?

This team has alot of issues. Number 12 is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes