Welcome to PatsFans.com

I know we dare to dream but .. Its time to stop

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I know its exciting to get the Randy Moss thing going here, and he would be a great addition, so would Julius Peppers, Brian Urlacher and Champ Bailey.. But its not going to happen... I think the media is just getting the fans riled up,it would be nice but not going to happen..
  2. Digger44

Digger44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If it is time to stop, then why did you post yet another thread?
  3. SeanBruschi54

SeanBruschi54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

#24 Jersey

Six people just killed themselves after reading this post.

I hope your happy.:mad:
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  4. Commander Shears

Commander Shears Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Now we can focus on more important headlines. Like Patsfans.com reporting that Matt Light is listed as probable against Denver.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  5. edgecy

edgecy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Seriously, you can help put the issue to rest by NOT POSTING ANOTHER THREAD. If you insist on doing it again, at least make it clear on the subject title so we don't waste our time clicking on it.
  6. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Gee and you just wasted time by responding to it... Sorry for having a opinion..
  7. skaIownsIyou

skaIownsIyou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i think it'd be too good to be true...pats are struggling with WR's...and all of a sudden, one of the best WR's in football are available....with 2 first rounders available

but according to espn.com they said that Art Shell is not interested at all to deal Porter OR Moss...so in a sense this thread has purpose....and it'll probably not happen
  8. skaIownsIyou

skaIownsIyou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i think it'd be too good to be true...pats are struggling with WR's...and all of a sudden, one of the best WR's in football are available....with 2 first rounders available

but according to espn.com they said that Art Shell is not interested at all to deal Porter OR Moss...so in a sense this thread has purpose....and it'll probably not happen

esp. with the signing of gaffney
  9. jct

jct Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yabut we have 1 roster spot open.............
  10. skaIownsIyou

skaIownsIyou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol thats right, b/c we cut sullivan for gaffney and another person, i forget....

maybe thats BB's way of hinting that a big trade was coming lol Cross yoru fingers!!
  11. brady2brown

brady2brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No one is complaining about your having an opinion, just your starting a thread to tell us to stop talking about a certain subject. If you don't want to talk about it, and think it isn't worth talking about, don't. Or if you have to talk about it but don't want us to, at least be honest upfront and put your subject in the subject line where we can see it. Those of us who are tired of Moss threads could and would not open it. Your subject was designed to trick people who don't want to talk about Moss into having to read yet another stupid thread.

So if you trick people, and say something dumb like, "Here's something we shouldn't talk about," then expect people to point out what you did.

Maybe I'll start a thread titled THE TIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED and in the message type "To stop starting stupid threads." If you think that is a dumb thing to do, we all agree. That's all people are saying to you.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  12. edgecy

edgecy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You can have an opinion, just spare the rest of us from having to read another thread designed to draw attention to yourself