PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I know this was mentioned, but Solomon Wilcots is a A******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I just got to saw the dig he threw at Lovie Smith intened for Bill Belichick, how he was classy in defeat... Hey Solomon, i know you hate the Pats, but come on .. The guy awnsered your questions, just because its not a love fest between lovie tony, and why not throw herm in there as well.. Make sure you stay away from Belichick this weekend at the pro bowl, because he will pull a tom jackson on you.. No need for the sarcasim from Wilcots at the end of the game yesterday..

I didn't see it....what did he say??

He interviewed Lovie Smith after the game yesterday, and at the end of a interview , he says " how much of a privlige it is to do a interview with someone as classy as yourself.. " While he ripped BB in the papers last week saying how hard it was to do that interview...

Yeah, I just found it on youtube. I also found the herald article about it. If Wilcots every watched fifth quarter after a loss, he would know that's how Belichick always answers questions when they lose. Hell, when you read the press conference transcript after a loss, it's rare to find an answer more than 1 line, and no one has complained in the past!

Also he was being interview after a game that was very brutal.... Wilcots and Boomer Essison who also threw some jabs at Bill both need to do some research before throwing shots at people..

And the hate fest continues. Why don't they just build a mock up of the Roman senate, put a crown on BBs head and get out the knives and get it over with.

Wilcots got what he deserved. Ask stupid questions, you don't get much in the form of answers even though BB did answer his (stupid) questions.

Last edited:
Who the hell is Solomon Wilcots? And why should I care?

Who the hell is Solomon Wilcots? And why should I care?

Feel the same way, but just another talking head employed by the sports media machine.. the same machine that brings you Felger, Borges, McMullen and on and on... ill advised folks looking to generate ratings, it is all about the ratings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back