PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I know this is a pats forum but in your opinion can TO still do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

juice245

Banned
Reaction score
I think TO can still be an explosive playmaker in this league but some has said he fell off, his skills have diminshed. I don't think so, I think he just doesn't have a good to great QB throwing him the ball and making him look good. No romo is not a good QB he's a solid QB who has proven to be inconsistent in his play. TO still is making plays but not like moss, chad, or steve smith who are going deep making big 50, 60 yard plays while all of T.O. 's plays are underneath routes. Do you think as both a patriot/NFL fan that TO if he had a brady, manning, mcnabb could still do this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=B37dWPxCfXg :eek:

In the future, put stuff like this in the Visitor's Lockerroom.

Thanks

Did you just mention McNabb in the same breath as Brady and Manning as the best QBs in the league?

I think TO can still be an explosive playmaker in this league but some has said he fell off, his skills have diminshed. I don't think so, I think he just doesn't have a good to great QB throwing him the ball and making him look good. No romo is not a good QB he's a solid QB who has proven to be inconsistent in his play. TO still is making plays but not like moss, chad, or steve smith who are going deep making big 50, 60 yard plays while all of T.O. 's plays are underneath routes. Do you think as both a patriot/NFL fan that TO if he had a brady, manning, mcnabb could still do this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=B37dWPxCfXg :eek:

Terrell Owens is...BY FAR the single, most overrated WR in the game today.

He led the league in drops last year, and is well on his way to retaining that title.

He already had McNabb, and he was a cancer in the locker room.

Really, you didn't just include McNabb in with the class of Brady and Manning now did you?

Have you seen McNabb play the past couple of years? :eek:

I don't think that T.O. is in R. Moss, S Smith, C, Johnson, B Edwards, or even TJ Houshmandzadeh's league anymore. Far to many drops especially at critical times during the game.

Really, you didn't just include McNabb in with the class of Brady and Manning now did you?

Have you seen McNabb play the past couple of years? :eek:

I don't think that T.O. is in R. Moss, S Smith, C, Johnson, B Edwards, or even TJ Houshmandzadeh's league anymore. Far to many drops especially at critical times during the game.

As much as I've liked TO alot more than I've anticipated, to be honest-Terry Glenn is probably our best receiver(when healthy)-he can really stretch the field in open space, which forces the opposing D's to pick their poison.

TO may be "over-rated" in terms of media coverage he gets, and he may not be the type of receiver who can burn you deep, but he nonetheless excels at those hitch plays and quick slants where he can get LOADS of YATC's. He is DANGEROUS with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes