PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I know it's very early: But KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What scares you? What doesn't? GOing there is always tough. If Charles play i think we will still be ok. Not worried about D. Now if our Oline can block someone...i am going with a W.

Not sure if Eric Berry will be back or not but a non high ankle sprain...i say he plays. Charles was a high ankle sprain so even if he plays he won;t be 100%

Also extra day for their injured guys...berry and charles..to get healthy

If stork plays the whole game with few mistakes I think a w for sure. If stork only plays at the end with Connolly and devey it could be either way.

Offense flashed today, and I think it will continue to pick up steam each week as Dobson gets 100% and gronk gets to 100%

If stork plays the whole game with few mistakes I think a w for sure. If stork only plays at the end with Connolly and devey it could be either way.

Offense flashed today, and I think it will continue to pick up steam each week as Dobson gets 100% and gronk gets to 100%

I WANT to see Dobson on monday night.

Tamba Hali and Justin Houston vs our oline. Bob Sutton a former Rex Ryan disciple vs Brady/JMcD

Knile Davis looked pretty good and there defense is 2th in the NFL with 9 sacks and even when KC is a bad team they are always hard to beat up there

Tamba Hali and Justin Houston vs our oline. Bob Sutton a former Rex Ryan disciple vs Brady/JMcD

How is KCs oline? Just wondering if anyone has the stats

Solder needs to pull his head out of his ass and stop getting beaten like a rented mule for half the game. Devey needs to sit on the bench beside Wendell and never see the field. Stork must be installed as the starter at C. Connelly's uninspiring play makes me want to see either Fleming or Kline get an opportunity at RG.

I'd like someone other than Ninkovich or Jones give the team some semblance of pass rush.

How is KCs oline? Just wondering if anyone has the stats
only the jags have given up more sacks then KC so far this year and they are averaging 4.2 yards per rush att but most of that is because of Alex Smith all there RB's are just under 4 yards per att

Poe, Houston and Hali scare the living hell out of me if the Patriots put the OL they started today's game with out against KC as the starting unit.

Everyone will pick the Chiefs. With the extra day Chiefs will buy into the hype. Defense will hold them to 10 points

KC is a very tough crowd. Incredibly loud. My bud played for the Steelers, said KC was his least favorite place to play, by far (though never played in Seattle).

Not a major point, just thought I'd name drop. :rolleyes:

Well, KC is better than the only team that has beaten us this year. That much we know. But luckily, the law of transitivity doesn't apply in football. However, if we play like we did today against the Raiders then we have no shot.

I expect the team to be more well prepared for the prime time game though. Hopefully another W.

He looked ok in the final pre season game. Been 4 weeks since then...strength should be there

As one poster noted he was rounding routes in that game. Didn't watch him close in the minn game but that still may be his issue.

What scares you? What doesn't? GOing there is always tough. If Charles play i think we will still be ok. Not worried about D. Now if our Oline can block someone...i am going with a W.

Not sure if Eric Berry will be back or not but a non high ankle sprain...i say he plays. Charles was a high ankle sprain so even if he plays he won;t be 100%

Also extra day for their injured guys...berry and charles..to get healthy

Couple of thoughts:

1) 3rd round pick Knile Davis is for real too...don't be fooled for a second. We've seen him do some very nice things in both the run + the passing game. As a matter of fact, it really doesn't matter to me which back we face, because they are both shifty and explosive backs. People just don't hear about Davis as much because he's behind Charles.

2) Jamaal Charles' injury was pretty minor, or else he'd actually have missed more than a couple of practices. If there was a chance that he could've gone today, he's obviously going to be just fine in 8 days from now, as that'll give him 1/2 a month off since his last action.

While I believe that KC took a couple of steps backwards due to the fact that they relied on ST/D scoring last season, I also believe that they are more than capable of beating us.

It's one of the tougher road environments in the league when they go 5-11, let alone when they are seeing some success the past year or two and pumped up for a primetime game on national TV.

I think our offense will need to show some significant improvements, starting with the ability to protect our QB. That is priority #1 without a doubt, even if it means going back to the max protect scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes