PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I know its the offseason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archeryaddict12

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
And I have observed all of the debates on who we should keep, get rid of. But when I look at the patriots we have talent on every side of the ball. This team is ready to go. We have our excellent O, our D seems to be getting better. I am ready to see this team go and get another ring. The last 2 years we have been close. And every game we played this year it seems like we beat ourselves. Not saying the opponents that beat us were bad, we had opportunities to win every game we lost. Sometime it has to click. Also seems like this team has hit a funk since 2007 and winning the big game. Granted we have had huge success, just seems like ever since that game we have hit a funk. It seems like offenses get you to championships, defenses win championships. I am ready for a ring and I know this team is. Lets get Brady his 4th ring, and in stunning fashion, in 19-0 fashion. Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand, do you honestly believe this team is "ready to go". I don't think fielding the same team as last year and expecting 19 wins is anywhere near realistic. Yes we had injuries and yes we've had poor execution but thats going to happen every single year. We didn't go 18-0 by playing perfect football we wen't 18-0 by having the talent (on both sides of the ball) to overcome injuries and imperfect football. This team as its constructed currently "isn't ready to go". This team is good enough to win a solid 12 games a year as long as Brady is here but to win a championship, they're going to have to stay healthy and play boarderline perfect football in crunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back