PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I KNEW Micheal Sam would get picked up by Dallas

RecoveringCowboy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Sign Michael Sam, Save NFL From Stupidity | TIME

Cowboys have a football reason to get Michael Sam - worst defense last year with significant injuries already in the preseason. That's not why they got Michael Sam.

Just glancing at my screen name, you can figure that just as people make a past time of ranting on Goodell or Obama, mine is Jerry Jones - that two-year kid screaming for attention in a 71-year old body. In an ESPN interview the last week, Jerry had a very long pause on not putting Jimmy Johnson into the Cowboys Ring of Honor. Obviously he has not gotten over it.... each passing year in his Don Quixotic attempt to be a football mastermind, he telegraphs the world that Jimmy was right about him being a football idiot. And every couple of sentences he mentions whisky, so maybe that mitigates his senility. Or general football stupidity.

There was a believable rumor his son physically prevented Jerry from drafting Johnny Manziel...with Romo signed for $110M for 5-6 years? LOL

Jerry has to say anything to get in the news daily, even if it's something like Felix Jones has the best bubble butt....

So I knew the attention craving billionaire would get Michael Sam.

Last edited:
Im just glad that somebody gave Sam a chance, he earned it and I was going to be pissed if bigots kept him out of the league

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back