PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I knew I'd find a mock that I'd love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiwi at 52? Hes likely a late 1st rounder..not a mid-late second and i dont think he'll move to OLB really..

Remix 6 said:
Kiwi at 52? Hes likely a late 1st rounder..not a mid-late second and i dont think he'll move to OLB really..

:bricks:

ten characters

Interesting. I wonder if Lendale will fall past Arizona or Cleveland. I reckon they would all like someone who could have 25 carries a game. The knock on him does seem to be some character issues.

gomezcat said:
Interesting. I wonder if Lendale will fall past Arizona or Cleveland. I reckon they would all like someone who could have 25 carries a game. The knock on him does seem to be some character issues.

Arizona sprung for Edgerrin James this offseason

Cleveland sprung for Reuben Droughns last offseason

parsing through dozens of mocks around the interweb, I witnessed quite a few placing a RB in NE at the 21 pick...frequently DeAngelo Williams...not sure I agree with that, as we have Dillon, Faulk, Evans and Pass under contract now and the only back I see in this draft that would fit would be White as heir apparent to Dillon...but I'm not sold on RB as a Piolichick value position on Day 1...as we could have had Larry Johnson, Clinton Portis, Steven Jackson or Julius Jones among others in recent years...

in the end--hard sayin' not knowin'

Last edited:
we all know thay they are going to talk someone we don't expct casue thats what they always do I'd love to see lendale in a patriots jersey but i don't expect it and beside i have a feeling that no matter who they pick the person that will replace willie will be a 3+ round pick

Flying Fungi said:
Arizona sprung for Edgerrin James this offseason

Cleveland sprung for Reuben Droughns last offseason

Duh, so they did. I was looking at all those mocks, thinking, "No one has Arizona taking a running back". :D That really does mean that White may fall.

Last edited:
DaBruinz said:
*PUKE*

We want the Pats to get better.

swing the angry bat elsewhere Dr Lecter

if we can score Kiwanuka at 52, then we did well. The recent reports on White disappoint me, but there is plenty of value at 21 that would easily make a BAP at 21 and Kiwi at 52 a fine Day 1.

Flying Fungi said:
swing the angry bat elsewhere Dr Lecter

if we can score Kiwanuka at 52, then we did well. The recent reports on White disappoint me, but there is plenty of value at 21 that would easily make a BAP at 21 and Kiwi at 52 a fine Day 1.

Well, if you are going by BAP, then you are in for a disappointment because its know that the Patriots don't draft that way. Unless you think that BAP is synonymous with best value avaliable.

Now, had we been talking 3 months ago, I would have agreed with you about a combination of White and Kiwi. Now, thought, with the way this team is and the information that has come out, that would be a horrible draft.

DaBruinz said:
Well, if you are going by BAP, then you are in for a disappointment because its know that the Patriots don't draft that way. Unless you think that BAP is synonymous with best value avaliable.

Now, had we been talking 3 months ago, I would have agreed with you about a combination of White and Kiwi. Now, thought, with the way this team is and the information that has come out, that would be a horrible draft.

BAP Patriot-style=BVA

I completely agree that White is looking like a turd right now from the latest Pro Day info.

I still like Kiwi though...especially anywhere in the 2nd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back