PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I just watched the Jets-Pats game for the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
my two biggest observations?

the crowd wasnt only good, they were excellent! loud the whole time, not just 3rd downs, cuased probs for the jets O without question, very good job by the guys who went to the game (and with the wind carrying the voices, it was probably twice as loud in real life)

im finnally completely 100% sold on Moss, not his playmaking, but his character....i dont see how or why he was portrayed the way he was, no question he committed some questionable acts b4, but int he jets game HE was the one pointing to the FANS at the stands motioning them to stop throwing snowballs....

i mean, i dont see throwing some snowballs as too much more then having a little fun, but for Randy to be making gestures to stop that? seems to me like Randy is a lot like the extreme opposite of how he is portrayed...

also one more...

i think maroney is getting better with each game that goes by...

i also think that meriweather is coming along at a good pace....

also, imagine this yr, rit now, as the playoffs are nearing, we have a Seymour at the top of his game, a Eugene at the top of his game, a Warren (wasnt so good so far this yr, prior to jets game) at the top of his game, a Vrabel playing crazy, AD finally coming on, and Hobbs and gay actually vying for interceptions...

not to mention the O maybe getting back to how they played the first 2 games....

talk about unbeatable

also one more...

i think maroney is getting better with each game that goes by...

i also think that meriweather is coming along at a good pace....

also, imagine this yr, rit now, as the playoffs are nearing, we have a Seymour at the top of his game, a Eugene at the top of his game, a Warren (wasnt so good so far this yr, prior to jets game) at the top of his game, a Vrabel playing crazy, AD finally coming on, and Hobbs and gay actually vying for interceptions...

not to mention the O maybe getting back to how they played the first 2 games....

talk about unbeatable

MeriWeatherleft New England in late Nov. Unfotunately we're stuck with The-U-FS-isaBustweather

There are only 2 things that Moss ever did that I didn't like before he came here, #1 was when he walked out on his team, and #2 was when he pretended to moon the GB crowd. I didn't really care about that but it was pretty childish.

There are only 2 things that Moss ever did that I didn't like before he came here, #1 was when he walked out on his team, and #2 was when he pretended to moon the GB crowd. I didn't really care about that but it was pretty childish.

I have no problem with the fake moon of the GB crowd. That was a direct result of the crowd actually mooning the visiting team as they arrive at the stadium, they are well known for this.

The only thing I ever really had a problem with Moss doing was when he used his car to push that meter maid. I know she wasn't really hurt but he shouldn't have tried to push her with anything, let alone a car. That does seem to be very far behind him however.

i heard he sprayed a ref with a bottle....well, he hasnt done anything of the likes lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back