PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"I just want a chance to be able to win and get back to the Super Bowl,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Tom Brady was a 6th rounder...right? That part is irrelevant. The guy was a very good CB for the Pats (not a shut down corner...or the best corner in the league (as he is being paid now).....but a very good CB, and a big contributor to our defense......That having been said, his comments that he "just wants to get a chance to win and play and get back to the SB"....Well if that were true....he was playing for a team right now that still is odds on favorite to go back to the big dance......so that comment is ridiculous......But take nothing away from Captain Paycheck......He is a very talented player.....This is a BUSINESS first and foremost and you have to strike while the iron is hot.....he got his payday....and that is that........Sorry you live in Philly.....that has got to be brutal.....and I thought dolphin fans were obnoxious ;)

I'm still in Philly (looking to get out) & good luck Asante - I can se the Iggles fandom turning on him easy when he 'avoids' that viiolent collision or tackle or gambles & loses trying to jump the route. Show me Da Money (typical ghetto sh*t all about image & $)
Philly blowhards are hilarious (& yes the most obniouxous HOMERS) - they think they're going to win it all the time! .."Cry Eagles Cry on the road to no SB trophy!!" (yet again!)..Come on they still have McNabb!

Too funny. If you are going to leave a team that was just in the Super Bowl, Man-up and just say "I'm glad to be a part of the Eagle's organization and I felt a change would enhance my career". I was actually embarrassed for him during his press conference. Enjoy the money Ass-ante, that's about all you'll have when it's all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes