PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I just spent ten minutes over on Broncos Country, and here's what I learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm judging him based on one playoff game?" Wrong.

Arguing that lighting up a defense last week whose only redeeming quality was their past reputation proves Tebow is legit? I strongly disagree.

Comparing Tim Tebow to Peyton Manning to make your point? Now that's truly asinine.

Ok, so you're just being a troll. Got it.

I hadn't thought about that until now, but a Ravens - Pats AFCCG has got to be just about the worst possible nightmare for many Steeler fans. The nearest comparable thing would be for us to be watching a Jets-Steelers AFCCG, but I get the distinct impression that for most of them it would actually be far worse than that.

You know every Steeler fan around the world will be a huge Texans fan today.

I watched the game with a couple of Steelers fans and the only reason they were watching was to see the Broncos get smashed. And they'll be watching next week (if the Ravens get there) because they want to see us totally destroy them as well.

We called the President and brought in more Minutemen for this one I guess.

Laugh that one off Broncos fans.

Thanks. I just posted that on their forum.

Ok, so you're just being a troll. Got it.

And you cherry picking and using tortured logic when you're wrong about something? I'm shocked Deus. :rolleyes:

The Steelers' D was completely banged up. Harrison was a non-factor. Polamalu was completely ineffective, if not inept. LaBeau looked like he had lost his mind with his playcalling. Sorry, but just because their D was statistically good in the RS meant next to nothing in that game.

I lived in Dever for 10 years and can tell you...THEY BELIEVE THEY NEVER LOST A GAME.
It was the ref's against us, that fumble cost us the game or we would have one. They never said the other team was better.

I hate their fans right after the Squeelers. NY teams are always # 1:)

P.S. I made a lot of $$ on there SB blowouts!

M3Sg0.png

And you cherry picking and using tortured logic when you're wrong about something? I'm shocked Deus. :rolleyes:

I did neither thing.

The Steelers' D was completely banged up. Harrison was a non-factor. Polamalu was completely ineffective, if not inept. LaBeau looked like he had lost his mind with his playcalling. Sorry, but just because their D was statistically good in the RS meant next to nothing in that game.

The Steelers defense was fine to start the game. Both teams lost players during the game. Welcome to football.

Stop letting stupid prejudices influence an analysis as easy as this one. It's embarrassing to watch.

I bit, and just went to spend ten minutes over myself. Seen much worse message boards/fans (Jets, Steelers), but I stopped reading after seeing:

broncofan1982

Class and Belichick do not go in the same sentence. This is a guy who broke the rules and taped other teams ILLEGALLY. No Super Bowls since they stopped doing that either! hmmmmm

I think, besides the sheer joy of watching the Pats win it all again, this time with my 11-year old son (he doesn't really remember their last SB victory! Isn't that sad??), that finally SHUTTING UP the thousands of brocnofan1982-like internet trolls who still mention :spygate: will also be, very, uh...joyful. :eat3:
Not overconfident. Just very hopeful.

I bit, and just went to spend ten minutes over myself. Seen much worse message boards/fans (Jets, Steelers), but I stopped reading after seeing:

I think, besides the sheer joy of watching the Pats win it all again, this time with my 11-year old son (he doesn't really remember their last SB victory! Isn't that sad??), that finally SHUTTING UP the thousands of brocnofan1982-like internet trolls who still mention :spygate: will also be, very, uh...joyful. :eat3:
Not overconfident. Just very hopeful.

Someone should remind that person that the Broncos haven't won a superbowl since they were caught cheating the cap.

I did neither thing.

The Steelers defense was fine to start the game. Both teams lost players during the game. Welcome to football.

Stop letting stupid prejudices influence an analysis as easy as this one. It's embarrassing to watch.

Lol, I've never disparaged Tebow for his off the field stuff and I give him props for everything about his game, except for his passing mechanics, plus his inability to read what NFL coordinators are throwing at him (so far). Unfortunately for him, that's fatal in today's NFL.

I'm afraid you're the one who's letting your preconceptions influence you on this one. But that's nothing new for you.

Let's not generalize. Add "Some say" to all your points. Like all forums, including this one, there are good and bad posters.

I think it's obvious (to most of us) that the OP was being tongue-in-cheek about the fact that he saw some silly statements posted on the other board.

I don't think it's neccessary for him to add "Some say" to his points. If for nothing else, because he also didn't say "Everybody says"

Chill out... enjoy a nice win... Goose Fraba! :D

Tebow died for their sins last night.

I'm shocked there were so many talking about running up the score or punting.

Fans who are fans enough to seek out a message board and post on it about their favorite team should at least be knowledgeable to see all the comebacks this season. ****, the mediocre Bills proved early this year that 2-3 TD's weren't enough to take your foot off the gas.

Saying mcdaniels had a copy of his playbook while in denver is totaly dissing your own coach playbook.

Saying mcdaniels had a copy of his playbook while in denver is totaly dissing your own coach playbook.
I could see the similarities between the Charlie Weis developed, Josh McDaniels/Bill O'Brien game plan out there with Tebow pulling the strings. It was uncanny how much Fox's Offense resembled the Patriots Offense. Uncanny. :p

Browsed a Steelers forum and came across this:

I come in peace! - Steelers Fever Forums

Check the responses, especially the second half. Lots of venom toward the Pats. Makes the events of the last 7 days that much sweeter. :)

1) Von Miller was somehow goaded into his cheap shot.

2) McDaniels must have kept a copy of the playbook.

3) The Pats are classless because they ran up the score.

4) The Pats are classless because they punted.

5) Brady's classless because he snubbed Tebow.

6) The Broncos will remember all of the slights and there will be blood next year.

7) In hindsight, I have no idea why I bothered to spend ten minutes on Broncos Country.

A lot of the same **** you can read on any other fan board after that team lost to the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back