PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I just don't see the chemestry that every great team needs in this NE team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In recent years, the Patriots have been a team that has built a great dynasty through the draft and with team team players. Just go ask T.Brown what it means to be a team player, he helped save that secondary with Mangini by switching from a WR to a CB... I just dont see that kind of "Team player" in Randy "Keep me happy" Moss.

The Patriots remind me of this years Yankees "team"... I love the Yankees, but it took us halfway through the Season to finially get hot. Players such as A.Rod, Jeter, Abreau, Giambi... I'm sorry but the whole feeling like a "Team" and chemesty just aint there... And in Football 16 games is not enough time to get that chemesty once you start off to a slow start.

I'm sorry but the Patriots are the best team money can buy as of right now with big name players such as Moss, Stallworth and A.Thomas.

A.Thomas may be a good LB, But he has been hyped up so much this whole offseason that it aint even funny.. How many people were talking about A.Thomas 2 seasons ago? Nobody as far as I know. This A.Thomas guy is far from great. What made him a little more than productive in Baltimore last year were the players around him. He was more of a product of a great system out in Baltimore, than actually being a great player himself...

And I'm sorry but this Pats Defense of this year without Seymour and Harrison has nothing on the Ravens D of last year, with or without Seymour and Harrison.

The Ravens D line had Suggs, Ngata, and Price on the D-Line last season. Im sorry but J.Green is no Suggs... Wilkfok is better than Ngata and Trevor Price is just as good as T.Warren.

A.Thomas was playing alongside R.Lewis, and once again... I'm sorry... But Teddy B is no Ray Lewis, not even close... R.Lewis is a top 3 MLB in all of Football.

The Ravens also had one of the best secondary in all of Football with two #1 CB's in Rolle and C.McCalister. C.McCalister is actualy a great shut-down coverage corner. Add the fact that Rolle is much better than any other CB on this Patriots team other than A.Samuel and guess what? That alone gave A.Thomas the much needed time to rush the QB and make plays in the backfield without having the Ravens D get burnt on the Blitz by opposing offenses.

Add the fact that the Ravens had E.Reed roaming the secondary... That man is un-Freaking-Believable... One of the best Safetys in the past 10 years, and there is no way... And I repeat no way a safety like Wilson or a backup in Sanders can ever sniff the level of play that E.Reed bring each and every Sunday. Teams are scared to throw deep on the Ravens because of E.Reed himself. A.Thomas fits the role of a OLB much better than he does the starting MLB for this Pats D... He is playing out of position if you ask me.

I just think the chemesty will be gone with this years NE team with Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Seymour out, Harrison out, and Maroneys first year starting.

BB sold his soul to the devil when he went and tested the FA market, and this year we may see why Dynastys are built through the draft, not Free Agency.

Re: I just don't see the chemestry that every great team needs in this NE team.

In recent years, the Patriots have been a team that has built a great dynasty through the draft and with team team players. Just go ask T.Brown what it means to be a team player, he helped save that secondary with Mangini by switching from a WR to a CB... I just dont see that kind of "Team player" in Randy "Keep me happy" Moss.

The Patriots remind me of this years Yankees "team"... I love the Yankees, but it took us halfway through the Season to finially get hot. Players such as A.Rod, Jeter, Abreau, Giambi... I'm sorry but the whole feeling like a "Team" and chemesty just aint there... And in Football 16 games is not enough time to get that chemesty once you start off to a slow start.

I'm sorry but the Patriots are the best team money can buy as of right now with big name players such as Moss, Stallworth and A.Thomas.

A.Thomas may be a good LB, But he has been hyped up so much this whole offseason that it aint even funny.. How many people were talking about A.Thomas 2 seasons ago? Nobody as far as I know. This A.Thomas guy is far from great. What made him a little more than productive in Baltimore last year were the players around him. He was more of a product of a great system out in Baltimore, than actually being a great player himself...

And I'm sorry but this Pats Defense of this year without Seymour and Harrison has nothing on the Ravens D of last year, with or without Seymour and Harrison.

The Ravens D line had Suggs, Ngata, and Price on the D-Line last season. Im sorry but J.Green is no Suggs... Wilkfok is better than Ngata and Trevor Price is just as good as T.Warren.

A.Thomas was playing alongside R.Lewis, and once again... I'm sorry... But Teddy B is no Ray Lewis, not even close... R.Lewis is a top 3 MLB in all of Football.

The Ravens also had one of the best secondary in all of Football with two #1 CB's in Rolle and C.McCalister. C.McCalister is actualy a great shut-down coverage corner. Add the fact that Rolle is much better than any other CB on this Patriots team other than A.Samuel and guess what? That alone gave A.Thomas the much needed time to rush the QB and make plays in the backfield without having the Ravens D get burnt on the Blitz by opposing offenses.

Add the fact that the Ravens had E.Reed roaming the secondary... That man is un-Freaking-Believable... One of the best Safetys in the past 10 years, and there is no way... And I repeat no way a safety like Wilson or a backup in Sanders can ever sniff the level of play that E.Reed bring each and every Sunday. Teams are scared to throw deep on the Ravens because of E.Reed himself. A.Thomas fits the role of a OLB much better than he does the starting MLB for this Pats D... He is playing out of position if you ask me.

I just think the chemesty will be gone with this years NE team with Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Seymour out, Harrison out, and Maroneys first year starting.

BB sold his soul to the devil when he went and tested the FA market, and this year we may see why Dynastys are built through the draft, not Free Agency.

How many of the pats starters are drafted players? You also know there is a salery cap correct? Everyone has the best team money can buy. Idiot:rolleyes:

Someone is whistlin' past the graveyard to calm his nerves.

Being that the season hasn't even started yet, it's pretty hard for you to see anything.

Brady
Maroney
Watson
Light
Mankins
Koppen
Kaczur
Seymour
Wilfork
Warren
Green
Samuel
Hobbs
Wilson

YEAH THE PATS HAVEN'T BUILT THROUGH THE DRAFT AT ALL

Colvin, Dillon, Harrison, and Seau are all past FAs that have worked out just fine, but whatever gets you to sleep at/Saturday night.

Three words: VISITING LOCKER ROOM.

Mods?

Three words: SHUT UP, DWC

Mods?

Nah, it's about the Patriots. Moreover, I think it's fun watching this guy go through all kinds of hoops trying to convince himself not to have a nervous breakdown about this Sunday's game.

But that's just my opinion. If enough folks are bothered by this thread, I'll move it.

looks like defencewins is in a panic...its just a game. dont worry bout the pats chem....they will be fine. now if your jets lose....all your dreams are over. better luck next season

Samari Rolle sucks, you just think he's good because he has a high madden rating

looks like defencewins is in a panic...its just a game. dont worry bout the pats chem....they will be fine. now if your jets lose....all your dreams are over. better luck next season

Exactly. Mangina knows just how important this game is for his team, hence talking to Caldwell. They already have 6 wideouts. Why do they need 7? He wants any competitive advantage he can get in this game.

Mods?

lol... Visiting locker room? Why? Because im a jets fan?

This is Patriots related... Not Jets related. The fact that Brady once again has 3 new WR's to throw the ball to in Moss, Stallworth, and welker plus you all just released Caldwell who was Bradys number 1 man... And guess what? The Chemestry man not be there.

Just go ask Manning and harrison who it means to have trust, timing, and chemestry down pat.

What made the Montana-Young combo so great?

I know Brady is a HOF QB but at the same time he may make some crutial mistakes trying to force the ball into the hands of a Moss or Stallworth. Sometimes I feel Brady works the best with WR's who just do thier job and get open.

So yea... Put this in the visitor locker room... Whats the point of have a pats site if other fans cant talk about the Pats?

Bottom line is this... The Chemestry may not be there with Moss, Stallworth and Welker... Add the fact that the Defense lost 2 leaders on the D in Seymour and Harrison less than 10 days before the start of the season... Yea, i'm sure you all will be perfect and never miss a beat...

Give me a break.

Why would a team even throw deep against the Ravens, all a team needs is 7-10 points and they should be able to beat the Ravens and their feeble excuse for an offense......

Exactly.

If the Patriots beat the Jets without Harrison and Seymour, with Asante Samuel not quite ready, in the Meadowlands.........don't you think someone like DWC has absolutely NOTHING to look forward to the rest of the season?

Let's face it, folks. The Jets have all the pressure on them this Sunday. If the Pats go 4-2 the first 6 games this year, then get Harrison (OK in game 5) and Seymour back and Samuel gets season conditioned - - I see 14-2.

Exactly. Mangina knows just how important this game is for his team, hence talking to Caldwell. They already have 6 wideouts. Why do they need 7? He wants any competitive advantage he can get in this game.

Well then guess what? Thanks for Mangini.

The Jets FO talked to Caldwell, got as much info about the Patriot playcalling as they could, and guess what? Caldwell is still not a Jet.

Great job Manginious

This is Patriots related... Not Jets related. The fact that Brady once again has 3 new WR's to throw the ball to in Moss, Stallworth, and welker plus you all just released Caldwell who was Bradys number 1 man... And guess what? The Chemestry man not be there.

Just go ask Manning and harrison who it means to have trust, timing, and chemestry down pat.

I know Brady is a HOF QB but at the same time he may make some crutial mistakes trying to force the ball into the hands of a Moss or Stallworth. Sometimes I feel Brady works the best with WR's who just do thier job and get open.

So yea... Put this in the visitor locker room... Whats the point of have a pats site if other fans cant talk about the Pats?

Bottom line is this... The Chemestry may not be there with Moss, Stallworth and Welker... Add the fact that the Defense lost 2 leaders on the D in Seymour and Harrison less than 10 days before the start of the season... Yea, i'm sure you all will be perfect and never miss a beat...

Give me a break.

Dude, I was going to help you with this earlier: C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y

(Must've had the same reading/English teacher Rich Cimini had).

DWC, far be it from me to go all "spelling smack" on someone, but the fact that you can't spell chemistry (over and over and over) suggests to me that you're no more than 12 or 13 years old. The rest of your post - for instance, AD played well in Baltimore b/c he was surrounded by good team D, and this is different from N.E. HOW exactly? - confirms it.

Well then guess what? Thanks for Mangini.

The Jets FO talked to Caldwell, got as much info about the Patriot playcalling as they could, and guess what? Caldwell is still not a Jet.

Great job Manginious

DWC, do you promise to come here and STAY AWHILE after this Sunday's game? Please say yes.

Give me a break.

So what would that say about the Jets chances this season if they lose at home to the Pats this Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back