PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I jinxed my Team !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I have to come forward and admit what i did and once i did it i felt bad right away of jinxing my beloved Team. You see becoz i live so far away and once we beat the Texans , i planned to bring my son to the Super Bowl. Well the plan was to fly to Dubai and connect on Emirates to N.Y. { a 14 hr trip }, than connect on Jet Blue to New Orleans. Once we beat the Texans i started planning the trip but there were not many First Class or Business seats left that week before the SB from Dubai to N.Y. So i went and booked the seats !!! Well once i did it i felt guilty and a bad gut feeling started to increase as the game v the Ravens got closer.
I never will do this again, no matter how good we look. We are sad we can't come over and my son is very disappointed . So sorry to admit i may have jinxed the Patriots ..
Oh Well,,next year no connection needed,,straight to N.Y. but only after we reach the SB.
Abdul.

th

You see, it's fans like you that make me sick to my stomach ;)

When I think of what could have been..........

I have to come forward and admit what i did and once i did it i felt bad right away of jinxing my beloved Team. You see becoz i live so far away and once we beat the Texans , i planned to bring my son to the Super Bowl. Well the plan was to fly to Dubai and connect on Emirates to N.Y. { a 14 hr trip }, than connect on Jet Blue to New Orleans. Once we beat the Texans i started planning the trip but there were not many First Class or Business seats left that week before the SB from Dubai to N.Y. So i went and booked the seats !!! Well once i did it i felt guilty and a bad gut feeling started to increase as the game v the Ravens got closer.
I never will do this again, no matter how good we look. We are sad we can't come over and my son is very disappointed . So sorry to admit i may have jinxed the Patriots ..
Oh Well,,next year no connection needed,,straight to N.Y. but only after we reach the SB.
Abdul.
To hell with it, go to New Orleans anyway. Trust me, you won't be sorry! PS Depending on your son's age, his presence may be a something of a hindrance...

No, it was me.

I moved away from Massachusetts in September, 2005

Job lay-off there, good job here. Sorry.

you didn't do it...the game plan/O and D did it

Well.. I knew it was someone's fault.

Don't feel bad, my dad did the exact same thing for me. He just told me yesterday that we might go anyway.

And I thought it was me, wearing my Spikes #55 jersey for the first time! :mad:

I knew I should have kept it in the closet for next season! :rolleyes:

It was me. I had my bud light bottle turned inward...

Im sure it was me. i was eating pretselz during the game instead of my usuall sour-cream pringles.

Abdul.

Gee, Abdul, you didn't hear what Willie McGinest was yelling?????? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes