PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope you enjoy watching the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Are the Steelers the new Patriots? You wil notice that they have a ton of prime time games.

Week Date Game Time (EST) Tickets Network Channel HD Channel Home Away Westwood One
1 Sep 07 HOU @ PIT 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

2 Sep 14 PIT @ CLE 8:15 PM Tickets NBC

3 Sep 21 PIT @ PHI 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

4 Sep 29 BAL @ PIT 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN

5 Oct 05 PIT @ JAC 8:15 PM Tickets NBC

6 Bye

7 Oct 19 PIT @ CIN 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

8 Oct 26 NYG @ PIT 4:15 PM Tickets FOX

9 Nov 03 PIT @ WAS 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN

10 Nov 09 IND @ PIT 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

11 Nov 16 SD @ PIT 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

12 Nov 20 CIN @ PIT 8:15 PM Tickets NFL NETWORK

13 Nov 30 PIT @ NE 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

14 Dec 07 DAL @ PIT 4:15 PM Tickets FOX

15 Dec 14 PIT @ BAL 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

16 Dec 21 PIT @ TEN 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

17 Dec 28 CLE @ PIT 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

Re: I hope you enjoy watching the Steelers.

Heh. If the NFL could have done it, they would have had every Pats game after week 5 or so in prime time.

Good for them. Better them than us, IMO. I'm happy with the old 1pm on Sunday game. :)

Good for them. Better them than us, IMO. I'm happy with the old 1pm on Sunday game. :)

hey now. your not stuck watching crappy titans games, or worse,,,,,,,the colts! tv sucks down here. the pats could be playing the steelers, or another good matchup, and im stuck watching the stupid titans playing the texans.....ok im done venting:D

hey now. your not stuck watching crappy titans games, or worse,,,,,,,the colts! tv sucks down here. the pats could be playing the steelers, or another good matchup, and im stuck watching the stupid titans playing the texans.....ok im done venting:D

Sounds like someone needs some Sunday Ticket.

i live in texas. youre better off watching the titans, trust me. i get the texans and whoever theyre playing EVERY WEEK. you only have to deal with the texans twice a year

I feel for ya. Until last year I got to see the Broncos play the Chiefs or Raiders every Sunday while the Pats were playing. Kind of like before internet feeds when your local radio station would bump an nationally-broadcast Red Sox/Yankess game in favor of a local AA farm game.

Oh, and F*** NFL Ticket.

There are sports bars in Nashville that play all games. Check out the Alley Pub in Bellevue or join a number of us Pats fans who watch it on Direct.

I too can't stand watching the Titans, Jeff Fisher has completely lost control of his team. I was watching highlights of their practice yesterday - there were a number of fights amongst team members and all Jeff had to say was that this behavior was normal and he'll deal with it. Same line as last year.

enjoy watching the Steelers.... lose to the pats

Good lord. Everytime I look at that schedule, I get a fresh reminder of how murderous it is.

There are sports bars in Nashville that play all games. Check out the Alley Pub in Bellevue or join a number of us Pats fans who watch it on Direct.

I too can't stand watching the Titans, Jeff Fisher has completely lost control of his team. I was watching highlights of their practice yesterday - there were a number of fights amongst team members and all Jeff had to say was that this behavior was normal and he'll deal with it. Same line as last year.

I hit em when I can, but alot of times I'm working, and cant hit the bar. I'll usually hit the boxseat in hermitage. i replied to your message last week. where do you guys get together to watch the games?

Sounds like someone needs some Sunday Ticket.

wish i could, but cant. no dishes allowed per order of my favorite condo association. stuck with comcast:mad:

Besides getting the honor of playing the pats and every other AFC team that won their division they get to play the NFC east and AFC south--both divisions that put 3 teams in the playoffs last year. Looks like the AFC north winner will be about 9-7/10-6.

The TV schedule is murder because the schedule is murder. However, the Steelers are a good TV draw and when you play the NFC East/ Indy/SD it's going to be televised.

Naturally, the top rated Steelers broadcast will be against the Patriots.

I'll enjoy watching them get their annual beatdown at the hands of the Greatriots

I don't know if it is a testiment to the Steelers or how brutal their schedule is. NFC East, AFC South, Pats, and Chargers. They are playing eight 2007 playoff teams and 10 teams (if you count Cleveland twice) with 10-6 or better records in 2007.

Last edited:

The TV schedule is murder because the schedule is murder. However, the Steelers are a good TV draw and when you play the NFC East/ Indy/SD it's going to be televised.

Naturally, the top rated Steelers broadcast will be against the Patriots.

I'm just amazed that the Steelers vs Cowboys game didnt get put on in primetime. And if you want to laugh, check out how many primetime games the Browns have. Talk about hype machine.

A-freakin'-men.

I'm just amazed that the Steelers vs Cowboys game didnt get put on in primetime. And if you want to laugh, check out how many primetime games the Browns have. Talk about hype machine.

It's not on primetime, but it's nationally televised. All Cowboys games are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes