PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope this is wrong... [Tedy Bruschi death rumor: DENIED by Patriots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Ron

Rookie
Reaction score
but I heard that about an hour ago Tedy Bruschi died at Mass General. It hasn't hit the media yet but supposedly someone I know has heard it from a pretty reliable source.

Patriot Ron

Re: I hope this is wrong...

Whaaa!?!?!

2 posts, sounds like a TROLL

Mods please delete

This is why we need a minimum post count before starting new threads.

Last edited:

but I heard that about an hour ago Tedy Bruschi died at Mass General. It hasn't hit the media yet but supposedly someone I know has heard it from a pretty reliable source.

Patriot Ron

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delete lock whatever this thread.

Patriot Ron

You are a sick little POS.

This rumor was flying around the office when I left today at 7. I gave it no validity and no one seemed to know where it came from.

This is actually a real rumor going around Boston right now. Friend in sports at the herald told me they've been getting calls all day but are denying it.

This is actually a real rumor going around Boston right now. Friend in sports at the herald told me they've been getting calls all day but are denying it.

Some connected loser probably started this after a drink-filled lunch. Kudos for hearing about it and not starting an unfounded thread.

Last edited:

Bob Craft in your sig?

Patriot Ron
Dude. Not funny. :mad:

Why is it that the only ones reporting this are a Dollfan and noobs?

Things that make ya go hmmmm.

This seems like as good a time as any to have my first post --

This is an "absolute, complete, fabricated rumor" as I was just told by Stacey James (though I knew this already, as it has been confirmed by his teammates and agent). Tedy is fine. He's alive, he's not in the hospital.

This "story" began last night when a member of the Boston media got a phone call with this "tip" that Tedy was gravely ill/near death. The story was not aired last night, but said media member e-mailed others with the alleged news, and last night Tedy was at home when he started getting dozens of calls from people asking him if he was sick.

someone should call pfw in-progress tomorrow. Perullo will know what to do

This is an "absolute, complete, fabricated rumor" as I was just told by Stacey James (though I knew this already, as it has been confirmed by his teammates and agent). Tedy is fine. He's alive, he's not in the hospital.

This "story" began last night when a member of the Boston media got a phone call with this "tip" that Tedy was gravely ill/near death. The story was not aired last night, but said media member e-mailed others with the alleged news, and last night Tedy was at home when he started getting dozens of calls from people asking him if he was sick.

Yup, stupid connected loser (not the poster, the guy who started this rumor last night). LOCK TIME

Last edited:

Can I say that's the best news I have haerd??? One wonders how these things get started..

unbelieveable how our society loves to create fabrications. just sad.

Ive been sitting at work and hearing everyone coming in and talking about it. Ridiculous.

Someone changed wikipedia that he was dead. Very sick indeed, don't shoot the messanger though.

smyoung, thanks for that info. I received this frantic phone call and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm in RI and there is no such rumor here, but the call I received was from Boston and now it makes sense seeing that the rumor is up there and that's where my call originated.

Patriot Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back