Welcome to PatsFans.com

I Hope Gore Reads This

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

I know everybody hates her guts, and if the "Solar Panel Coo Coo's" read this they will go insane.

Coulter:
    Even right-wingers who know that "global warming" is a crock do not seem to grasp what the tree-huggers are demanding. Liberals want mass starvation and human devastation.
    http://www.anncoulter.com/

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Man, does that chick need another pie in the face or what?

I think it would be better to just consult the Meteorological record books. They had some pretty decent thermometers back then. You can use tree rings as a way to gain insight in climate changes that the tree in question experienced over its life by comparing one ring to the next; but she's right in that you can't cut a tree down and find a little note saying 'This ring was created when the the mean daily temperature of the Earth was 16.4 degrees C.'

Oh and I do want to see some mass starvation and human devastation; but only amongst Yankee fans. That's ok because they're really not human.

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Sell your car, buy a horse, destroy your furnace, create mass graves and then kill everybody that works for Haliburton and bury them, kill all the cows in America, they fart, wipe George Bush's name from all history books, install solar heating devices on all of America's housing projects, then go back in two days, they will be gone, the tennants will steal them and buy mounds of cocaine, buy bikes for the whole family, make little trailers for bikes with flashing lights on them and use them for ambulances (no gas) if you live in the north or the northeast get the hell out while you can because come spring those people will all be dead (frozen to death) God it will be wonderful.

While we are doing this China, Cuba, Russia, Africa, Germany etc, etc will be laughing their a$ses off at us, "the f-cking American idiots".
    :bricks:

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

and Anne Coulter has her science and physics degree from where? I keep forgetting....

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

The Limbaugh Fox University, they report the weather you step out side and decide, fair and balanced, the place the spin stops.

I just looked out the window, 4 below zero on an Island in Maine.

Several conventions on global warming had to be cancelled this year due to "Blizzards"

Barbara Streisand has two warehouses where she keeps the temperature at a steady 40 degrees year round, for her Fur Coats.

The movie stars that want you to ride a bike all have several heated swimming pools, motorcycles, SUV's, private jets and they themselves break wind (fart) while sitting on Malibu Beach shoving coke up their noses.

I worked hard all my life for my "feel good energy using goodies" and I am f-cking well going to use and enjoy them, Al Boob Gore and Leonardo Dicaprio can go pound sand up their as$es.

6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think she needs to get laid. By her eternal mate blessed marriage husband.

//

7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Hail to the Pine Tree State, my man!

The Fox News generation better wise up. Old people are not taking over this country...they tend to naturally diminish in numbers....

Although I know you are one of the loyalists of Rupert's agenda, and love the taste of the food and drink he is serving. I enjoy your sense of humor and ability to make me laugh at my own opinion, as well as jab yourself every now and then.

There is a reason there is no such thing as an 'establishment' rock and roll, hip hop or folk song. Step over Harry.....you are so close to the truth.

8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do as we say, not as we do.

Signed,
    The Elites

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

Weather is anecdotal, climate is history.

10. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Ahhhhh!......refreshing!

nice to see that some peeps don't confuse the two. Damn its cold in New england.

11. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Al Gore has Ann Coulter on speed dial, and he's got three different email addresses for her on his blackberry.

They have lunch every week to discuss strategy. You know, kind of a good cop/bad cop kind of thing.

:singing:

//

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

She (Coulter) used to date Bill Maher, I imagine that can be Googled if someone wishes to do so.

13. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

A la Carville and Mary Matilin.

//