PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope everyone is ready for Marshawn Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

evans555

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
This guy is flying under the radar......imo he compares to Maroney

The Bills offense will be tough to stop and Lynch will be running all day behind Peters and Dockery

Too bad the Pats will light up the Bills secondary :rolleyes:

Heres a little preview http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew

Lol Dockery..... Hes good, but he wouldnt of been a first rounder in the 06 class.

Still not to worried about the Bills offense. As long as Losman's under center, you guys will never be better than middle of the road on O. I think with Marshawn's running style, it will take him at least a year to really get his feet wet.

Still not to worried about the Bills offense. As long as Losman's under center, you guys will never be better than middle of the road on O. I think with Marshawn's running style, it will take him at least a year to really get his feet wet.

hahahhahahahaha from a pats fan I could take this

But please remind me aqua who is the Phins QB lol

Willis Mgahee did a nice job against us a few times and we still kicked the Bills ass so it really doesnt matter.

I think Losman is turning into a pretty good QB. I don't know much about Lynch but from what I see it was a good pick by the Bills. McGahee was very overrated, especially by himself.:rolleyes:

Just looking at Lynch's stats (I know, they don't tell the whole story) he had a great YPC average and really was a do everything back with the way he contributed as a receiver. Obviously how all this translates to the NFL remains to be seen, but Bills fans have a reason to be excited about him.

Last edited:
This guy is flying under the radar......imo he compares to Maroney

The Bills offense will be tough to stop and Lynch will be running all day behind Peters and Dockery

Too bad the Pats will light up the Bills secondary :rolleyes:

Heres a little preview http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew

I watched him at the combine. Dude has a very FUNKY stride where his legs fly out to the sides as he runs... I think that will hurt him in the NFL.

I'll take Losman over any QB the Dolphins have right now....

hahahhahahahaha from a pats fan I could take this

But please remind me aqua who is the Phins QB lol

This thread isn't about the Dolphins, stay on topic.

DaBruinz said:
I'll take Losman over any QB the Dolphins have right now....

Same for you.

This thread isn't about the Dolphins, stay on topic.

Same for you.

Aqua - You're right. The thread wasn't about the Dolphins or Losman. However, YOU were the one who Mentioned Losman to begin with. So if ANYONE should be the one to stay on topic its your sorry arse.

How about you do everyone a favor and just leave the board, welcher? Or, at the very least, stop trying to take the high road by backtracking after you've already taken the low one.

Aqua - You're right. The thread wasn't about the Dolphins or Losman. However, YOU were the one who Mentioned Losman to begin with. So if ANYONE should be the one to stay on topic its your sorry arse.

How about you do everyone a favor and just leave the board, welcher? Or, at the very least, stop trying to take the high road by backtracking after you've already taken the low one.
i second that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing