PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hope brady didnt watch any other games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
He see's a guy like Bledsoe who has witten, owens, glenn, jones, and barber and sqaunders it. see's peyton throwing to marvin harrison and reggie wayne who constantly get open for him. Yet brady's 3rd reciever was a guy they just cut last week. I hate to break it to you guys, but teams are gameplanning now, they will brackett Watson because they have no respect for our recievers. This will not cut it against better teams. Gabriel and Jackson must step it up if this team wants to win the Super Bowl. and I dont want to hear about this 3 te offense, because david thomas was barely on the field today. We cant rely on throwing 20 screens today.

Last edited:
Gloom...doom.

What happened for Bledsoe? Oh yeah he threw 3 INTs.

I wonder why our playcalling is being bashed? They made awesome half time adjustments. You cant tell me you didnt see a completely different Patriots team all around in the second half. Defense was great. Offense went all out, Faulk stretching out for an incredible TD, Caldwell with a nice catch. Watson with a few nice catches. Graham with a big time catch. Keep panicking guys.

Kdo5 said:
Gloom...doom.

What happened for Bledsoe? Oh yeah he threw 3 INTs.

You missed the point, the point is what would brady do with the rest of that Dallas offense.

R_T26 said:
You missed the point, the point is what would brady do with the rest of that Dallas offense.
We dont have their offense. And I'm glad we dont have TO about to ruin our locker room.

Brady has never had elite targets, NEVER EVER. Today if there is anyone to blame for the first half on the offense it is Tom Brady and his pass protection, not his recievers and tight ends.

Brady had a 82.3 rating. Bledsoe had a 45.8 rating.

And you don't think Bledsoe's head is about to explode because of the mental midget Owens.

NEM said:
We got away with it today, with some 2nd half adjustments, against a fairly weak team, one that had some defensive injuries in the 2nd half, and at home.

We need agressive offensive play calling, faster adjustments, especially on the road and against better defensive teams.

The first half offensive game plan, play calling, and adjustments were pitiful.

We can not , continually, play from behind and expect to have a successful season, especially on the road.
The first half offense was terrible because Brady couldnt throw the ball when getting his passes always deflected and plus Matt Light or whomever allowing defenders to run right through and clobber Brady.

2nd half adjustments were gold. Even Belichick was smiling. Brady was 50x better than he was in the first half and everyone was better. There is no denying the superb second half adjustments.

Last edited:
R_T26 said:
He see's a guy like Bledsoe who has witten, owens, glenn, jones, and barber and sqaunders it. see's peyton throwing to marvin harrison and reggie wayne who constantly get open for him. Yet brady's 3rd reciever was a guy they just cut last week. I hate to break it to you guys, but teams are gameplanning now, they will brackett Watson because they have no respect for our recievers. This will not cut it against better teams. Gabriel and Jackson must step it up if this team wants to win the Super Bowl. and I dont want to hear about this 3 te offense, because david thomas was barely on the field today. We cant rely on throwing 20 screens today.

Gabriel and Jackson weren't active today, but we won. What was your point?

They'll both play next week.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Branch fire his agent before the next game either.

R_T26 said:
Gabriel and Jackson must step it up if this team wants to win the Super Bowl.

Yeah, those guys stunk today!

R_T26 said:

Yeah, the Dallas RB situation is faaaaaarrr better than Dillon-Maroney-Faulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back