Welcome to PatsFans.com

I hope brady didnt watch any other games today

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by R_T26, Sep 11, 2006.

1. R_T26

R_T26 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He see's a guy like Bledsoe who has witten, owens, glenn, jones, and barber and sqaunders it. see's peyton throwing to marvin harrison and reggie wayne who constantly get open for him. Yet brady's 3rd reciever was a guy they just cut last week. I hate to break it to you guys, but teams are gameplanning now, they will brackett Watson because they have no respect for our recievers. This will not cut it against better teams. Gabriel and Jackson must step it up if this team wants to win the Super Bowl. and I dont want to hear about this 3 te offense, because david thomas was barely on the field today. We cant rely on throwing 20 screens today.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
  2. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

Gloom...doom.

What happened for Bledsoe? Oh yeah he threw 3 INTs.
  3. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

I wonder why our playcalling is being bashed? They made awesome half time adjustments. You cant tell me you didnt see a completely different Patriots team all around in the second half. Defense was great. Offense went all out, Faulk stretching out for an incredible TD, Caldwell with a nice catch. Watson with a few nice catches. Graham with a big time catch. Keep panicking guys.
  4. R_T26

R_T26 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You missed the point, the point is what would brady do with the rest of that Dallas offense.
  5. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

We dont have their offense. And I'm glad we dont have TO about to ruin our locker room.

Brady has never had elite targets, NEVER EVER. Today if there is anyone to blame for the first half on the offense it is Tom Brady and his pass protection, not his recievers and tight ends.
  6. Willie55

Willie55 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Brady had a 82.3 rating. Bledsoe had a 45.8 rating.

And you don't think Bledsoe's head is about to explode because of the mental midget Owens.
  7. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -3

The first half offense was terrible because Brady couldnt throw the ball when getting his passes always deflected and plus Matt Light or whomever allowing defenders to run right through and clobber Brady.

2nd half adjustments were gold. Even Belichick was smiling. Brady was 50x better than he was in the first half and everyone was better. There is no denying the superb second half adjustments.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2006
  8. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +419 / 5 / -6

#75 Jersey

Gabriel and Jackson weren't active today, but we won. What was your point?

They'll both play next week.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Branch fire his agent before the next game either.
  9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Yeah, those guys stunk today!
  10. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Yeah, the Dallas RB situation is faaaaaarrr better than Dillon-Maroney-Faulk.