Welcome to PatsFans.com

I Honestly can't believe Illigal Aliens are Protesting!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, May 4, 2010.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

In fargn't Washington of all places! Now wouldn't THAT be the perfect place for the INS to find a bunch of illegals to deport?:D

I watched some news clips last night and they interviewed people who admitted they were illegal and they had the balls to say things like "Hey, we're not going away, we're here to stay"...seriously, if I was there, I'd have had a hard time not punching some of them out.

They actually behave as if they have a right to be here....:eek:

Personally, I can't imagine going into another county and saying such things. Now, a part of me is hoping there are clashes between real Americans and illegals. Right or wrong, I'm just being honest. We don't have to put up with these people...we do in fact have that choice.

Yeah, this is the kind of post that makes liberals say..."OMG...he did-int!" and the majority of Americans to say "Hell yeah, he's right and I agree".

So....OH YEAH, I did! :D

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +428 / 12 / -26

Why don't you go over and punch a few, then you can get a first hand account of how our justice system really works..

If you hope for clashes, then you are hoping for anarchy, and everybody loses when that happens..

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

Illegal Aliens are Left Wing America's new "Do-Gooder Cause" the Left Wing can't make any noise over the Wars because their "Darling Poster Boy" is the New War Monger President so they have latched onto the Illegal Aliens as their Brand New Slobbering Toy, they always have to have something to scream and whine about and the Illegal Aliens are right up their alley, the Aliens know this and they will be taking baths and pi$sing in everybodys swimming pool in the southwest.

Obama Jug Ears wars are killing civilians everyday, not a peep from the whailing Bush Hater War Protesters they have a new cause, Ballwashing Criminal Illegal Aliens.

4. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

There is NOTHING good about the cause of allowing people to come into this country illegally.

5. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

I wouldn't punch anyone because I wouldn't show up at a farce of a protest. They are protesting something which our laws prevent them from receiving.

"Hey, let's put a few million more into our social programs"... yeah, right.:rolleyes:

Can't we just tell them all to ...

"turn around and walk out the door and if you wanna come back, try knocking next time before you come in"?

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +428 / 12 / -26

So you want to give illegal aliens such a bytch slap?? What will that acccomplish, another Kent State or a comparable event.. inviting anarchy will not accomplish anything.

The social programs is a huge myth, as illegals are not eligible for social programs.. it is not all that complicated, stop with all the hysteria and half truths and find out the real story.. not the sanitized version on some right wing message board.

7. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hang on here. Kent State was a protest against the government right? So are you saying that by invoking anarchy, they caused the later tragedy? Furthermore, the aggressors at Kent State were the government, not the protestors. So you fear some sort of violent Obama admin crackdown?

8. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

My point is, "IF" they are allowed to become citizens, then they'll be eligible. Isn't that an accurate statement?

9. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

When you're a guest in someone else's country, you behave. Especially if you're an uninvited guest.

Can we just make one thing very clear here? Illegal aliens are here ILLEGALLY. Let's swallow that whole please and start from there. They are not citizens or even guests here.

10. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +573 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

He!!, they're not even human, fer god's sake.

11. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

I actually started this thread to get MrsP to comment. I gave her 1 hour...and of course, she came through like the OCD poster she is.

12. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Most people that are protesting are NOT illegal.

13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +573 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

It's nice to know you think about me so often, PR. I'm touched, I really am.

The thought of you sitting there in your bunny slippers, putting off your work day, wondering what sort of outrageous bit of unbelievable bravado you can post hoping that someone else's wife whom you claim to be ignoring will respond with something you claim you are not reading - well, I gotta tell ya, it truly makes my heart flutter.

Oh wait - that's not my heart at all - that's the beginning of another round of tear-inducing laughter.

14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 6 / -2

Auntie Zanutti says hello.

Bid to end welfare for illegals KO’d

By Jessica Van Sack and Hillary Chabot
    Thursday, April 29, 2010 - Added 5d 12h ago

Beacon Hill lawmakers scuttled a Republican-proposed crackdown on public benefits for illegal aliens yesterday in a closer-than-expected vote that included significant Democratic support.

-------------

Perry estimated each transaction to check an applicant’s immigration status would cost $6, which opponents said the state cannot currently afford for the tens of thousands of illegals who may be seeking benefits.

Rep. Jeffrey Sanchez (D-Boston) argued that immigration policy is up to the federal government, not the states.

Bid to end welfare for illegals KO’d - BostonHerald.com

Look at how stupid our politicians are. They are worried about spending $6 to ensure that a person who's likely to recieve tens of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money, is actually supposed to. We can't afford a measly $6, but we can afford to give Aunti Zanutti a free apartment, a monthly check, food stamps, fuel assistance, transportation, free health care, and whatever else you can think of. What morons. Can someone please remind me why I'm wrong to criticize this state? So while some poor citizen, maybe a vet, or an elderly woman, is living in some shelter, or freezing in their decrepit home, some illegal is stealing their aid. Nice going Massachusetts. :rolleyes:

15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +573 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

It doesn't matter, McGraw....no one wants to believe you....it's much easier for them to believe than anyone who looks hispanic and carries a sign is here illegally -taking food off their tables, money out of their pockets, and (gdddam them) making it impossible for their kid to get that hoped-for, deamed-of summer job picking lettuce.

Never mind that most illegals keep as low a profile as possible for fear of deportation - never mind that most of them wouldn't put themselves in the law's eye if you paid them to. Never mind that countless senators, congressmen, rock stars, movie stars, sports stars and police officers are out there picketing, too. They're all illegal aliens - every one of them, even those that aren't.

16. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So do you support the National ID card?

17. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +573 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

I think what they mean is, they can't afford to spend $6.00 per person applying for welfare (which includes everyone, man, woman and child, even white ones) in order to catch the few illegal applicants that slip through the cracks. I think they mean it would not be cost effective since the number of illegal applicants caught and refused would not make up for all of those $6.00 spent on finding out that the majority of applicants are, indeed, legal.

There's one born every minute.

It doesn't work that way, RW. Just because one person gets welfare doesn't mean someone else doesn't. No one's "stealing" anything for other poor people. If you want to complain they're stealing "your" money, go right ahead, but don't try to pretend that if Illegal Alien A gets a welfare check that Poor Legal Veteran B isn't going to get his. It simply doesn't work that way and you know it.

18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +573 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

Too bad you weren't along for the ride to work today, PR.

This woman was waiting for you.....you could have accomplished two tasks at once - you could have gotten to work and you could have "punched one of them out," at the same time.

She certainly looks like someone you'd be comfortable punching - or if you lacked the cajones to do it yourself, well, like you said, you can always hope someone else does it for you.

Attached Files:

19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 6 / -2

BS! They are out in the open like most everyone. Where do you live, Brookline, maybe Wellesley? The majority of illegals have no fear. If they did, they wouldn't be working for companies that manufacture materials for the military, under a government contract, or protesting in public, while admitting on camera that they are indeed illegal. This "in the shadows" BS is drivel created by the appologists (you, the MSM, politicians). They all have to go ASAP.

I-L-L-E-G-A-L.

20. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +573 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

Who are you talking to, RW? Certainly not me, I don't think.