PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hear the tapes show that the Pats taped the opponent's cheerleader routines, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
ESPN says that they expect the league to fine us three Minutemen and give Mayo a wedgie that will keep him out for four games.

Lord, when will it end?!?

Re: I hear the tapes show that the Pats taped the opponent's cheerleader routines, to

ESPN says that they expect the league to fine us three Minutemen and give Mayo a wedgie that will keep him out for four games.

Lord, when will it end?!?

Do you mind if I expend this theme into a full length parody?

Re: I hear the tapes show that the Pats taped the opponent's cheerleader routines, to

Do you mind if I expend this theme into a full length parody?

Knock yourself out, baby!

More NFL Sideline taping.

In the latest twist in the continuing saga of illicit video taping known as Spygate, it has been reveal today that during the 2005 and 2006 seasons Pacman Jones repeated used to small handheld camera to covertly tape the opposing teams cheerleaders.

As this camera was both aimed at an opposing teams sideline during the game and was not enclosed by three sides, thus the exact same rule violation that the Patriots broke, Rodger Godell said the punishment should be similar.

When Pacman was asked about the violation his explanation seemed erirly similar to that of the hooded coach. “I knew about the rule against taping the sidelines but my understanding was that as long as I didn’t watch the tape until after the game it was okay.”

Pacman explained, “the coach would not let me go to strip joints on the nights before games so I would pop in the tape of the cheerleaders from the week before into the hotel VCR and jerk off”

Ironically, just like with the Patriots sideline taping, the majority of the taping occurred while the opposing team was on defense.

Like with the Patriots, the commissioner determined that this had no impact on the game.

Godell announced Pacman would be fined $500,000 and the New England Patriots would lose their 2009 first round draft pick. When asked why the Patriots and not Tennessee would lose a draft pick over it, Godell said we would have to ask Senator Spector, as the Senator is now running the NFL regarding all matters of video taping.

IT IS TRUE!!!!!! I JUST SAW IT ON NFLN!

yeah they said it was done for the sake of the people who had to spend countless hours processing this crap.

Jay Glazer said as much on the original Spygate story. He said during down time there were close-ups on the cheerleaders posteriors. I can't say I'd do a thing differently.

Great.... now watch for the sexual harrassment law suit to be filed by 4pm PST tomorrow... There goes another draft pick...

Great.... now watch for the sexual harrassment law suit to be filed by 4pm PST tomorrow... There goes another draft pick...

Are you kidding? There is no way it will happen tomorrow. Sexual harassment suit gets filed during the post-season, 3 days before a game.

When ESPN cut to Sal Pal for a timetable for Goodell, the tape showing behind him was a closeup of cheerleaders. Priceless.

Are you kidding? There is no way it will happen tomorrow. Sexual harassment suit gets filed during the post-season, 3 days before a game.

My bad... my bet is on 10/9/2008, just before the Chargers game...

Last edited by a moderator:

My bad... my bet is on 10/9/2008, just before the Chargers game...

Well, they are Charger Cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey