PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I haven't seen anything official on Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am responding to the thread title,is that so complicated to understand???

Dont believe I was the one who brought up the question,that was a Patriots fan who did so and it got me wondering.

I guess the Budweiser in me overlooked that?

My bad. :cool:

:D

whoops, double post

Last edited:
I am responding to the thread title,is that so complicated to understand???

You asked why no one had reported it outside Boston, and then people answered your question, and then you asked it again, and then people answered it again. Repetition's tons of fun though, so please continue.

I think it is official? Well I'm not sure but this thread was made at 9 PM? I am up at 2 AM right now and the article says we definitley signed him and it must have been edited at 1 AM as it says.

W00T. Awesome that we have him. Len Pastabelly has Clements and Thomas as the two top UFA's out there this year. Wow I cant wait to see it on the big sites so I am 100% certain we have signed him. No one can say we are cheap anymore.

Last edited:
Excellent. Our Defense is going to be top notch next year. Now all we need to work on is our receivers and I think we're ready for another Super Bowl run. When this becomes "official", then props to Robert Kraft for spending money this year.

This is definitley awesome for our LB core. Vrabel has been excellent the past few years, particularly recently. Colvin is very good IMO. To add Thomas is huge.

You can't possibly be that stupid?

Right?

Here comes another troll interested in internet warfare. Elaborate, please?

;)
Here comes another troll interested in internet warfare. Elaborate, please?

The only troll in this conversation is the person who believes that Robert Kraft, only recently opened his wallet in order to allow the Patriots to win as many games as possible.

But, please elaborate on how you aren't an idiotic Pats fan that has zero understanding about how this team has managed to field a team that has not only made the playoffs - but either won or competed for the SuperBowl over the past four seasons?

A troll to you is a moron to me! ;)

The Colts playoff loss will always hurt but this signing has washed 98% of it out of my mind.

;)

The only troll in this conversation is the person who believes that Robert Kraft, only recently opened his wallet in order to allow the Patriots to win as many games as possible.

But, please elaborate on how you aren't an idiotic Pats fan that has zero understanding about how this team has managed to field a team that has not only made the playoffs - but either won or competed for the SuperBowl over the past four seasons?

A troll to you is a moron to me! ;)

We more or less built our team through the draft. Dillon was our last free agent splash and we got him for relatively cheap. Dillon wanted to come here for a Super Bowl, not because we paid him the big money. And since then, a lot of quality players that helped build those Super Bowl teams (take Deion Branch, whom we got through the draft) have departed the team because we didn't want to shell out the cash.

We more or less built our team through the draft. Dillon was our last free agent splash and we got him for relatively cheap. Dillon wanted to come here for a Super Bowl, not because we paid him the big money. And since then, a lot of quality players that helped build those Super Bowl teams (take Deion Branch, whom we got through the draft) have departed the team because we didn't want to shell out the cash.

You're an idiot and I will elaborate more either Sunday or Monday but I am to drunk and tired to do it now.

But without to much thought about your post I can make you look numb. Here it goes:

1st sentence the answer is yes. (good job). Ah but the cheap thing doesn't apply because we gave him a five year 25 mil extension!

Dillon wasn't a FA splash he was aquired by a trade!

And since then, a lot of quality players that helped build those Super Bowl teams (take Deion Branch, whom we got through the draft) have departed the team because we didn't want to shell out the cash

Um the draft is how we aquired the majority of the talent on both the 03 and 04 team. But why let that get in the way?

So Branch is why we didn't win the SB in 06?

Can you please name the players that left from the 05 team that cost us the AFCC game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back