PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have Tickets to the Superbowl and Now I have to root for the Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm sick to my stomach.
My Mother one tickets to the superbowl a couple months ago thru some drawing through the nfl.
I never mentioned it on this site b/c i didn't want to jinx the Pats and nobody probably cares.

The only team i Hate more than the Bears is the Colts.. And now i have to Root for the Bears in Miami. watching the pats lose like that is the most depressing thing that i have ever seen and makes me even question my own behavior on here from acting spoiled b/c they have been so great.

Where i do dislike a few people on here, I poke fun b/c i like arguing and the pats are/were so good i feel like it's ok to argue and screw around. I had fun with it and always thought "hey its ok we can all fall back on the pats, they are going to win" This might be the worst feeling i have ever felt. I'm not acting like a crap head on here ever again until we win another Superbowl. so don't provoke me and don't start any arguments b/c i wont.

I can't believe i have to go root for the Bears. I don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight or eat for a long time.

Manning will choke... he just forgot how to this week.

sell the tickets. that will make you happy.

I can't imagine being that position.

The Pats were so close to. That sucks.

You must have been doing your happy dance throughout the first half.

That second half however was one of the most frustrating halves ever in my history of watching the Pats.

Yeah you can always sell the tickets. I'm sure you'd find some buyers somewhere. Try Ebay.

I'm sick to my stomach.
My Mother one tickets to the superbowl a couple months ago thru some drawing through the nfl.
I never mentioned it on this site b/c i didn't want to jinx the Pats and nobody probably cares.

The only team i Hate more than the Bears is the Colts.. And now i have to Root for the Bears in Miami. watching the pats lose like that is the most depressing thing that i have ever seen and makes me even question my own behavior on here from acting spoiled b/c they have been so great.

Where i do dislike a few people on here, I poke fun b/c i like arguing and the pats are/were so good i feel like it's ok to argue and screw around. I had fun with it and always thought "hey its ok we can all fall back on the pats, they are going to win" This might be the worst feeling i have ever felt. I'm not acting like a crap head on here ever again until we win another Superbowl. so don't provoke me and don't start any arguments b/c i wont.

I can't believe i have to go root for the Bears. I don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight or eat for a long time.

Manning will choke... he just forgot how to this week.

Sell the tickets and go on a nice vacation. A much better use of your time and money.

Yeah we could sell them but I already have plane tickets and my family is already down there for somemthing else so we are going to go. I guess it's just the way it works. Pats fans have been spoiled lately and i finally realized that Tom Brady is human and they can't win everytime... I mean seriously... when most guys get the ball with 1 minute left the game is over.. but with 12 you think there's a 75% chance the Pats will win at least....

I can't sell them..

I have to go down to Miami and in person make sure Peyton Manning chokes.... God wants it that way.

I imagine there are a few fans that made hotel & plane resv's before the game.

I also bet a few fans already bought tickets!!

I did in 2003 - actually had three of in hand before AFCG was played.

I do have plane resv's booked that I now need to cancel...ahh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes