PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have the right to speak my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETS FAN 10

Rookie
Reaction score
None of us including Jets and Patriot fans really know what happend on Sunday or how long this cheating has went on for. We know the logistics, but thats it. I'm sure most of you are very disapointed in this news as I would be if it were the Jets. If all this is true I would hope the NFL and Patriots get off there high horse, because minus the kickoff return that game was a joke. Brady wasnt touched once and the Pats converted on most 3rd and longs. I hold BeliCHEAT in the same sentence with Pacman Jones. What Pacman did was more embarassing to himself then to the league, BeliCHEAT is ruining the integrity of the game. Taking draft picks from them would I'm sure suck but right now thats a slap on the wrist with this team. With all the talent they have there a Superbowl contender, so in the short run it's a slap in the wrist. This moron needs to be suspended for atleast 4 games, if not worst. I would even recommend taking your dec 16th home game and playing at the meadowlands. Something needs to be done. I'm sure I'll get some BS responses and calling me a typical Jets fan and that's not fine, I'm sure cheering for Chads injury will be even be brought up which is irrelevant to this topic. All im here to do is voice my opinion on how sick the Pats organization makes me, not to argue with fans, because I'm sure as a fan of just not the Pats but the game you would think this is simply wrong!!! I would never take away what the Pats have done in recent years, that would be unfair guys like Brady and Bruschi, but BeliCHEAT deserves nothing. I said my peace feel free to come at me with garbage now....

Re: I have the right to speak my mind.....

38-14 Byatch. Go cry in your beer.

Other teams do it too.
One party embarrassed the other.
There was retaliation.
The Pats are going to unite under this banner and their coach, and win the big one.

None of us including Jets and Patriot fans really know what happend on Sunday or how long this cheating has went on for. We know the logistics, but thats it. I'm sure most of you are very disapointed in this news as I would be if it were the Jets. If all this is true I would hope the NFL and Patriots get off there high horse, because minus the kickoff return that game was a joke. Brady wasnt touched once and the Pats converted on most 3rd and longs. I hold BeliCHEAT in the same sentence with Pacman Jones. What Pacman did was more embarassing to himself then to the league, BeliCHEAT is ruining the integrity of the game. Taking draft picks from them would I'm sure suck but right now thats a slap on the wrist with this team. With all the talent they have there a Superbowl contender, so in the short run it's a slap in the wrist. This moron needs to be suspended for atleast 4 games, if not worst. I would even recommend taking your dec 16th home game and playing at the meadowlands. Something needs to be done. I'm sure I'll get some BS responses and calling me a typical Jets fan and that's not fine, I'm sure cheering for Chads injury will be even be brought up which is irrelevant to this topic. All im here to do is voice my opinion on how sick the Pats organization makes me, not to argue with fans, because I'm sure as a fan of just not the Pats but the game you would think this is simply wrong!!! I would never take away what the Pats have done in recent years, that would be unfair guys like Brady and Bruschi, but BeliCHEAT deserves nothing. I said my peace feel free to come at me with garbage now....

The jets are horrible and this is just the excuse you clowns need to justify getting schooled. Its not the offensive line or crappy defensive line, its the signal stealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry me a river!
We are gonna b**** slap you in Dec....once again.
35-0

Did you put a swastika in the Patriot logo, in place of an eye? Beyond sickening. Can't say it's unexpected from a fan who probably cheered the injury to his team's best player.

None of us including Jets and Patriot fans really know what happend on Sunday
See, you are just like the countless others who are basing an opinion without having all the facts. You even state so before you draw your conclusion. How daft is that?

And people wonder why idiots give message boards a bad name.

You're right the game was a joke, how dare the league make us play the Syracuse Orangemen in Jets uniforms. They couldn't get to Brady at any point in the game, even when you brought the house.

I wouldn't mind moving the game back to your field, we've had great success there. However, the only thing I worry about is if we knock Kellen Clemens out of the game, would Tuiasopo get the same ovation. That wouldn't be fair to Tui.

Here's some garbage: they took the camera and tape early in the first quarter. Now, I know you didn't know that, because you haven't actually bothered to read anything, but it's what happened.

Secondly, signal stealing is allowed by the NFL. All the Pats did was use a video camera to do it, which is violation of the league's rule against cameras on the field. Also, judging by some game pictures, the Jets may have some explaining to do on that score, as well.

Lastly, the ass-whuppin' your guys got was totally legitimate. Hang your hat on something else, because the "they cheated" defense doesn't work.

You're definitely not a typical Jet fan, because the Jet fans I know are all reasonable, informed, and know the importance of paragraph breaks.

Did you put a swastika in the Patriot logo, in place of an eye? Beyond sickening.

I think you're right. That's messed up.

I love when people start off by touting their 1st Amendment rights without truly knowing what the 1st Amendment covers.

Yes, you are entitled to speak your mind. You are also entitled to the repercussions from doing so.

First and foremost, your the moron. Plain and simple.

Secondly, the only thing that occurred was that a person with Patriots credentials had a tape confiscated. There are differing reports as to when it happened. Anywheres from the middle of the 1st quarter to right before the half. In either case, the Tape DID NOT help the Patriots.

Third, You continue to prove yourself a moron by comparing the allegations against Belichick to the crimes that Pacman Jones is being brought up on charges for. Belichick broke no laws.

Fourth, Considering that the worst punishment meated out against a team was the docking of a 3rd round draft choice for salary cap violations (a much BIGGER cheat than anything the Pats might have done), its doubtful that the Pats will lose more than that, IF they lose anything at all.

Lastly, You slam the organization, but then say that you'd never take anything away from guys like Bruschi and Brady. THEY are the organization.

Thank you for your uneducated simplistic post that shows your hatred and bias against the Patriots.

Out of curiosity, were you CHEERING when the Jets illegally contacted Parcells and started contract negotiations while the Patriots were on their SB run in 1996?

"I hold BeliCHEAT in the same sentence with Pacman Jones"

yes, you have the right to speak your mind, but you lose any credibility with these kind of beliefs.

Did you put a swastika in the Patriot logo, in place of an eye? Beyond sickening. Can't say it's unexpected from a fan who probably cheered the injury to his team's best player.

NO i didnt not nor did i realize that even if it is that i got it from google

Now back to mommy's basement, and have some alone time with Mr. Ralphie, don't forget the tissues... another idiot makes a visit, next time get your fact straight.. this is not a Jets forum..

None of us including Jets and Patriot fans really know what happend on Sunday or how long this cheating has went (sic) on for. We know the logistics, but thats it. I'm sure most of you are very disapointed in this news as I would be if it were the Jets. If all this is true I would hope the NFL and Patriots get off there (sic) high horse, because minus the kickoff return that game was a joke. Brady wasnt touched once and the Pats converted on most 3rd and longs. I hold BeliCHEAT in the same sentence with Pacman Jones. What Pacman did was more embarassing to himself then to the league, BeliCHEAT is ruining the integrity of the game. Taking draft picks from them would I'm sure suck but right now thats a slap on the wrist with this team. With all the talent they have there (sic)] a Superbowl contender, so in the short run it's a slap in the wrist. This moron needs to be suspended for atleast 4 games, if not worst (sic) .

pwp: I'm confused; suspending you would not be deleterious to the Patriots

I would even recommend taking your dec 16th home game and playing at the meadowlands. Something needs to be done. I'm sure I'll get some BS responses and calling me a typical Jets fan and that's not (sic) fine, I'm sure cheering for Chads injury will be even be brought up which is irrelevant to this topic. All im here to do is voice my opinion on how sick the Pats organization makes me, not to argue with fans, because I'm sure as a fan of just not the Pats but the game you would think this is simply wrong!!! I would never take away what the Pats have done in recent years, that would be unfair guys like Brady and Bruschi, but BeliCHEAT deserves nothing. I said my peace (sic) feel free to come at me with garbage now....

My favorite: "I would even recommend taking your Dec 16th home game and playing at the Meadowlands."

Hey Nimrod! You are aware that Brady has never lost to the Jets at the Meadowlands , right?

Please don't throw us in that briar patch!

Last edited:

*buzz* I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was: "Oh, crap! I'll take it down immediately!"

i was on here before the game saying the pats were a great team who reloaded the roster and after the game i didnt think much of it than a better team came in and beat us, but the question is how much of that 38-14 win was really ligit, thats fair to ask.

*buzz* I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was: "Oh, crap! I'll take it down immediately!"

im not here to be disrespectful if thats what you feel it is then its down, thats on a differnt level then football

im not here to be disrespectful if thats what you feel it is then its down, thats on a differnt level then football

Well, it would seem to be the sane thing to do for anyone who wasn't a Nazi. I appreciate it, because you're right, that's way outside of football. Now go get one that tells us how much the Pats suck. :D

i was on here before the game saying the pats were a great team who reloaded the roster and after the game i didnt think much of it than a better team came in and beat us, but the question is how much of that 38-14 win was really ligit, thats fair to ask.

1) the camera was taken away mid way through the first quarter

2) that bogus camera man pic shows 5 minutes and change left in the first quarter so the camera was gone and so was the tape therefore they had no signals and the score was 0-0

3) Mangini knew the camera was there and removed so I'm sure he changed his signals once he knew the camera was there (midway through the first)

4) ???? how was it not a legit win

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye