Welcome to PatsFans.com

I have Solved It (if i am killed you will know i was right)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 31, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I have been in deep thought for the last several weeks, I haven't been sleeping well and my sexual urges have declined.

As I have mentioned on here before when I drink to much I fall down a lot when I do this I say to myself "what the f-ck is the sense of getting up I'll just fall down again" so I lay there for awhile.

This happened to me again a few days ago, I passed out, I had a vision, hold it, oh Jesus Christ, my wife is out in the yard yelling at me to get in the car, I'll have to finish this later, she won't let me drive, I love wine, I have written my vision down so I won't forget it, I'll explain it when I get back, it's important to the country

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  2. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +33 / 1 / -2

#80 Jersey

This is shtick... right? :eek:

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Im back home now, my got mad wife pulled f-cking car the car

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

I'm glad you made it back. Your message was kinda creepy.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

What I'm trying to say is "conspiracy" I had a vision, I saw the face of Pant Suit Hillary, it was grinning and it's eyes were bulging out like large grapes it opened it's mouth and said "we did it" thats all, then I recieved an anoymous message in the mail that read "they did it" Jesus God Christ Mary.

And I alone know what they did, YES BY GOD there was a 9/11 conspiracy, the loons were right all along they were in the right station but on the wrong train, THE CLINTONS WERE BEHIND 9/11, THEY PLANNED IT ALONG ALL THROUGH THE NINETIES, they did it for the same reason they removed all the "W's" from the white house typewriters and for the same reason they stole all the silverware, the thought of GW Bush moving into "Their House" the place where they had all that fun drove them insane.

IF JOHN FONDA KERRY HAD WON THE ELECTION THE 9/11 ATTACK WOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED.

:bricks::bricks:

6. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

That's certainly one possibility. How do you think they did it?

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I'll get back later on it, it's Saturday in maine

8. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Okay. I wonder if they're also behind the Hurricane Katrina debacle? Could be. After all, they know Al Gore whose house back them was putting a lot of CO2 in the air.

9. Bostonian_West

Bostonian_West Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry:

Not to worry. I still luv ya. You are my best friend. I think about you often and wonder if you may be spending too much time with the neighbor lady.

Yeah, those damned Clintons. Not only does he enjoy a good BJ in the Oval Office, but one of his fetishes is to see big office buildings get hit by airplanes and crumble to the ground.

And about Perky Jany baby, you are right on there, too. I wonder who her VP would have been, Streisand, Rosey O"Donnell, Maybe Michael Moore.

Maybe you and I can start a late petition to get Hanoi Jane and Moore on the ticket. Which ticket though, Harry?

Anyway, wanted to let you know that I think of you often. Now, don't take that the wrong way Harry. BTW, if I visit, can your neighbor lady handle more than one at a time.

See ya.

Your buddy,

NEM

Miss me buddy? Sure ya do. :D