Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Looking for someone to join me for the game Sunday, section 227 (great seat), face value $89 and we'll split parking. (All my buddies are doing wife duty this weekend.) I live in Lowell. Tailgating is an option. Send a personal message to me here at Patsfans.

Last edited:
No taker yet, so, bump ...

I wish I could take you up on that offer............kinda hard when you live on the other side of the country.

Please check your PMs if you haven't been lately................I've been trying to contact you for awhile. Thanks.

Shouldn't personal business be done on the general forum?

thread should be moved?

PATSNUTme said:

thread should be moved?

This happens to be Patriots-related, numbnut. What could be more relevant than the prospect of ACTUALLY GOING TO A GAME? And I'm definitely not profiteering. Here's an idea: Why don't you go take a running jump into oblivion?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

thread should be moved?

Not at all. It is perfectly relevant and concerns the Pats-Dolphins game and how somebody could actually go to the game. We have many threads here talking about what TV stations to get the Pats game, what Bars to watch it in, etc. This is perfectly legit and Tunescribe should be applauded for not jacking up the price.

shmessy said:
Tunescribe should be applauded for not jacking up the price.
Well, this board has no clapping smiley, so "clapclapclap". Wish I could go. Hoping your "blind date" doesn't ruin it so you don't make this offer again.:p

shmessy said:
Not at all. It is perfectly relevant and concerns the Pats-Dolphins game and how somebody could actually go to the game. We have many threads here talking about what TV stations to get the Pats game, what Bars to watch it in, etc. This is perfectly legit and Tunescribe should be applauded for not jacking up the price.

It looks like he's trying to recoup his finacial loss. If I had some Patriots merchandise that I didn't want or couldn't use and try to sell it on this forum, should I be applauded? :eek: I'll hold my applause.

Maybe you can give him an applause for name calling, too.

I don't care if you move it or not. He's been the one to whine and cry about OT subjects. I consider that anyone SELLING a ticket to be doing it for personal gain,or trying to recoup a loss, and therefore OT.

IF he was giving it away, that is another matter and wouldn't be OT.

Oh come on. This is silly. Tunescribe is doing the board a favor. There's a lot of people who would like to go to the games who can't, because single game tickets sell out in about 13 seconds.

I've actually been debating taking him up on the offer, although ultimately I think I'll have to decline for various reasons.

I'm not knocking the cheerleader thread, but certainly that one should be moved to general forum before this one.

dryheat44 said:
Oh come on. This is silly. Tunescribe is doing the board a favor. There's a lot of people who would like to go to the games who can't, because single game tickets sell out in about 13 seconds.

I've actually been debating taking him up on the offer, although ultimately I think I'll have to decline for various reasons.

I'm not knocking the cheerleader thread, but certainly that one should be moved to general forum before this one.

Hey watch it. That ones been here so long it's grandfathered in. :D

dryheat44 said:

Agree on all the above. Tuney's offer was so generous that I wish I didn't live in CA.

NUT - how can you say this when you have the Parking Lot threads ? Get a grip :mad:

I'll take it

how do you want to do this?

BelichickFan said:
Agree on all the above. Tuney's offer was so generous that I wish I didn't live in CA.

NUT - how can you say this when you have the Parking Lot threads ? Get a grip :mad:

What parking lot threads?

I stated my reasons and if you guys don't agree, that's your business. If the mod's don't feel it should be moved, then I'm fine with it, but I'm not buying the jive.

:mad:Back to you.

Last post on this thread.

PATSNUTme said:
What parking lot threads?

I stated my reasons and if you guys don't agree, that's your business. If the mod's don't feel it should be moved, then I'm fine with it, but I'm not buying the jive.

:mad:Back to you.

Last post on this thread.

Hey numbnut, good news for you: The ticket has been claimed, so you need not suffer any longer.

To everyone else: Thanks, guys.

Tunescribe said:
Hey numbnut, good news for you: The ticket has been claimed, so you need not suffer any longer.

To everyone else: Thanks, guys.

Damn - tremendous offer Tunes... thanks for thinking of the folks on Patsfans for this sort of a deal...

As far as board policy is concerned, if anyone was trying to make a profit on tickets, that's one thing... and if they weren't a regular poster that would be another

But I gotta say, giving his friends at Patsfans a chance to tag along with a face value, hard if not impossible to get ticket, is a major public service to all the fans here.

Joker said:
I'll take it

how do you want to do this?

Thanks man, but the ticket has been claimed. By the way, you need to enable the PM function on your profile so you can receive messages off-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back