Welcome to PatsFans.com

I have decided not to post any more in this forum

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by MosiT, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's just not worth the aggravation.

I have noticed that the small group that has come out of the chute to attack me and to call me someone who I am not are for the most part the same ones who criticized NEM and were in part responsible for his ultimate banning.

It seems to me that those people are the ones who for the most part represent the right wing, politically speaking and it appears that if someone is constantly getting the better of them, as NEM was, and as I was too, because they could not challenge and debate most of what he posted, and what little I had the opportunity to post.... they decided that the best method was to accuse me of something that I wasn't and then someone would pull the switch on me.

It only shows how small minded those people are and how in the world of political message boards they can not win so they do the next best thing, eliminate the opposition.

Pretty much what happens on some of the right wing message boards when left leaning people register, they get removed the first moment it is revealed that they aren't the dittoheads or rats just following the Pied Piper, that they actually have a mind of their own.

So I will not post here anymore because quite frankly, the paranoia of the lfew have taken over this board as we have seen in many threads and have taken the conversation away from the political intent for them to pursue their paranoia about me being someone that I am not.

If nothing else positive came out of this, I did get the legend's email and am in communication with him and apparently he has communication with others here so in a three way method I can post here if I wont to but why would I even want to because then the paranoia about who I am or who I amnot would begin again.

It isnt worth it. You aren't worth my time. Your minds are too small and too shallow.

The same little group of right wingers can now just go about their little play with each other...I wont bother you and your ignorance.

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

You shouldn't give up so easily, NEM wouldn't. If you really believed in what you were saying then don't be put off by a small group of loud people.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Bye NEM. Hopefully forever.

4. fierce

fierce Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

Is this really NEM? If so this is so ridiculous. It's like 2000 all over again. He was doing the same crap on the Mouth Off board before the great migration to KFFL and Rivals before Patsfans. WOW

5. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You generally don't need to submit a whiny post to stop posting in this forum, you just stop. Happy trails!

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,979 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Dr. Demented himself.

7. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Don't give up. This is a pretty good forum in comparison to other sites I've logged into. Some of the same members who are accusing you of being NEM think George Bush has done a decent job as President. Now, with that in mind, your going to pack it in?
    In the football forum, a member gave credible information to what the Pats might do in the draft. That guy got whacked even before the draft. I've questioned Patsfans members in their denial of a Patriot player using drugs and got hammered. The point is, no one knows. A lot of hot air, but no evidence. In conclusion, your doing a great job Brownie.

8. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

So you actually think it isn't NEM ?

:bricks:

9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,979 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Scout is way to smart to think that ... he was being sarcastic.
    Scout is a sharp pencil ... don't let him fool you.

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +814 / 26 / -33

I know it is not nem, compare the posts, compare the style.. NEM is one sided Bush, MosiT just thinks all things extreme wright are flat out stupid..

They don't even come close..

A few words Mosi T.. despite the aggravation, don't quit.. gotta keep the wrighties honest, if you don't this will just be a continual wright wing circle jerk.. and don't forget none of this is real.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  11. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +151 / 20 / -17

If you cannot stand the Heat, get out of the kitchen.

What do you expect to find on a political message board?

Are you looking for a group hug?

I am a right wing Neo-con in Nems eyes and I believe Bush has been a terrible
    president.

I cannot wait until next January when he rides off into the sunset.

I vote republican for one reason.... More take home money for my family.
    I have two children (under 2) and my wife is a stay at home mom. We both have cars with 130,000+ miles and we save as much as we can for out kids
    529 college fund.

I understand that I will probably have to pay for my kids college fund
    because they will not have a chance to get the affirmative action
    grants that Obama's children are eligible to receive.

I really do not want to pay higher taxes to support the democrats social programs for the people who are too lazy to work.

This is the land of the free..... not the land of the free-loader.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Great Post............
    It's people like you that keep the "sane" part of America alive and free and the sad part of it is your the one who has to pay for all the social liberal do-gooding left wing experiments and free handout programs.
    Good Luck.

13. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

NEMosi isn't stupid, he realizes how we got onto him so quickly as Ellis_Hobbs27 or whatever he called himself so he did a better job of hiding it a little. But more and more he was starting to sound like himself. It was our old friend - believe it.

14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +814 / 26 / -33

So is that why NEM is sending me all those emails about shutting down this forum.. compare what Mosi writes and compare what NEM writes.. raisins and grapefruit.

15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

I can't speak to your private emails with NEM. Sure he hid himself a little better this time but it was clearly NEM to me. Not a doubt in my mind.

16. scott c

scott c On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I thought Mosit was a little too calm in his writing style to be the Nemster....:singing:

17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

very very strange, this whole thing... both the behavior of the individual, and the unending antagonization of him....

oddest thing i've ever seen on a message board...

18. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Exactly. And now that most people realize that I am not him, and one of the moderators even gve me some tips on how to avoid the conflict, I have decided to return to the political forum for one reason and one reason only.

This is an important time for our nation. We as a nation can not afford to have a continuation of what has occurred in the past seven years and each and every voice that exposes it for what it was is a step in the right direction.

I and every other open minded person who opposes the current administration who opposes the tragedy of Iraq who opposes all of the other disaster that have befallen our nation because of Mister Bush and his administration need to continue to speak out.

I know, as believe all of the others that post here who have the same political philosophy that I have will never be able to change the mind of the right wingers who post here. Nothing, no matter how factual and proven to be true is told, nothing will change their mind. They are for all intents and purposes a part of that shrinking minority, the 25-30% who still back this president and still believe he has done the right thing.

They are as far as I am concerned hopelessly at a point where nothing will open their eyes to the truth.

But even knowing that I decided that even in this political forum, small as it may be, and knowing that I will be preaching to the choir as well as those hopelessly blinded, I can not in good conscience not continue to post anything and everything that is pertinent to the important election we have coming up in November.

I will be more than happy to discuss issues of importance such as health care, oil prices and the most important as far as I am concerned the war and occupation in Iraq because I believe that once we leave Iraq to the Iraqis many of the other problems will heal themselves.

I will not involve myself in debates about pastors or who wears a flag lapel pin or if Hillary looks fat or any of those other topics that republicans and right wingers want to bring up because they realize that the longer they keep those kind of non issues on the table, that the real issues, the ones that will destroy their candidate will never get discussed.

So I have come back to the political forum and will only get involved in conversations that have meaning to them on the political stage.

I will not engage in any type of name calling and if someone wants to initiate that kind of a thread aimed at me or at any other poster, do it without my inclusion.

I will take the advice of the moderator (who is not a mod of the political forum., BTW) and totally refrain from any of those type of insulting posts and threads which are very prevalent in the political forum.

19. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

NEM, go away. Is there anything more pitiful than returning to a f*cking message board from which you've been banned. God, what a loser.

20. Zuma

Zuma Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

obsession

Main Entry: ob·ses·sion
    Pronunciation: \äb-ˈse-shən, əb-\
    Function: noun
    Date: 1680

1: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivatio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.