PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have a ton of respect for Jeff Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB15

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Ive followed the guy ever since he was up here playing in the CFL. and I must say what this guy accomplishes year in and year out is almost imspiring, he a true class act and the defination of hard work

how do you guys feel about him this year/overall
by far the come back player of the year so far

I think he was more of a comeback player last year with what he did when McNabb got hurt. He seems to win everywhere he plays - except Cleveland. I know the Eagles were better with him than with McNabb.

Last season was his Comeback of the Year, and that's why the Eagles should have re-signed him. McNabb clearly isn't ready to resume full-time duties.

Reading the Philly message board last night.......They miss him.

Randy Moss probably could win Comeback POY. He kind of shouldn't since he'd be coming back from...what? Being a tool? Not hustling? Giving up on a crappy team? But still...some may see him as a viable candidate.

Garcia is the 9th best QB in the NFL.

I like him. He's a player. He's not overly gifted but the guy can play. I don't think people give the guy enough credit for how he steps in and picks up the slack.

This I know...he's got one of the hottest chicks ever, despite being rather effeminate. Google Carmella DeCesare, you won't regret it.

This I know...he's got one of the hottest chicks ever, despite being rather effeminate. Google Carmella DeCesare, you won't regret it.

:eek: D'OH! NOT safe for work, fellas. But dayemmmm!

Kitna is another :O!

Reading the Philly message board last night.......They miss him.

I posted a while back that he wanted to stay in Philly and had his agent approach the Eagles. They didn't want him because they thought it would cause a controversy...............

Ive followed the guy ever since he was up here playing in the CFL. and I must say what this guy accomplishes year in and year out is almost imspiring, he a true class act and the defination of hard work

how do you guys feel about him this year/overall
by far the come back player of the year so far

Are you freakin crazy??

BY FAR AND AWAY, BRETT FAVRE IS THE COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR SO FAR - HANDS DOWN - NO CONTEST

Are you freakin crazy??

BY FAR AND AWAY, BRETT FAVRE IS THE COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR SO FAR - HANDS DOWN - NO CONTEST

thats sort of my point, garcia always gets looked over

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye