PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have a solution to teams crying about Running UP the score....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddell1

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The Pats should send out the practice squad and the gatorade crew to take the field in the first quarter. Let the opposition score as many points as possible and then see if the Pats can come back. At least that way they can feel good about themselves for about an hour during the game.

Sorry for the stupid post but I am sick and tired of listening to crybabys! If the defense of any team shutout every other team they played would anyone say "Hey, they should let up and let the other team score a few." Nope it would never happen!

The Pats should send out the practice squad and the gatorade crew to take the field in the first quarter. Let the opposition score as many points as possible and then see if the Pats can come back. At least that way they can feel good about themselves for about an hour during the game.

Sorry for the stupid post but I am sick and tired of listening to crybabys! If the defense of any team shutout every other team they played would anyone say "Hey, they should let up and let the other team score a few." Nope it would never happen!
I think BB should let it be known that when the other team decides the pats have scored enough and starts kneeling, then NE will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes