PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have a bad feeling about this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Brady_to_Moss
Lets just look here, it is going to be very very difficult for the Pats to come out of Miami with a W...i just cant see it happening they way they have been playing on the road the past what...almost 2 years? In Miami? Its sad but its just true.

Until they prove otherwise its going to be hard for me to say they are winning this one..now i wont overreact if they do lose because i somewhat expect it. I mean this is a semi big game for them..if they dont win this road game in the division, they are in deep kakaa

God i hope they prove me wrong but i am just not confident

After what this team has done with Brady and BB we still have fans like this. They always play great when you expect them to play like crap. Some never learn.

Why did you start a thread as if NE just beat the Steelers?
Umm, I didnt. In fact I was the one saying all along the Bengals were overrated.

Every team at 3 weeks isnt searching for a capable starting CB.
Yes, every team has their own issues.

Because fans that are realists are going to point out truths like Maroney sucks, Butler is looking a like a bust and the coaching adjustments have been lousy. None of these loyal Pats fans are happy about 1st round picks being wasted on crappy players that wont help the team win another title or the team not correcting problems from last season.[/qupte]
Thats about as far from realist as it gets. Realism does not mean looking at everything from the most negative standpoint possible.

In other words, to think fans are glad because the Pats lose due to reasons pointed out in this forum is delusional.
I dont know where anyone claims to be happy about losing.
It seems to me the difference is having unrealistic standards.
Still not sure how this applies to my original comment unless you are showing that you are one of those people hoping for failure so you can complain and feel right?????

thank god i was wrong :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye