PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I HATE Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic. Deep down, this is how fans of most NFL teams feel.

LOL, is there some viral youtube trend going on right now of parents filming their little kids crying about football games and trolling them with questions? First the Jets kid, now this...

Granted, I've enjoyed both immensely. :singing:

guy just wanted to show off his tv, up here in maine still watching on tube tvs

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Trolling your own kid with football? Social services/CPS needs to knock on his door. :cool:

Brilliant comment

"Nice parenting douchebag. No wonder why most Eagles fans grow up to be *******s"

Need I say more.

As expected Youtube comments are moronic with several posters claiming the Pats were punished for taping practices and others saying they were caught intercepting the radio signals to the defensive player's helmet.

I bet Brady's boys don't whine and cry about Manning and Sanxhez! :)

Poor kid, although you could understand why he hates Tom Brady, anyone who isnt a pats fan hates him - how cant you not hate him? He is good looking, super-model wife, make tons of money, one of the greatest players ever lived, wasnt really ment to be one, went in the 6th round and became the Ultimate cinderella story. how can you Not hate a man who have what 99% of the people dont have and never will?

When i think about it, i wish i was tom brady.

It's amazing how the kid can tell the truth about why he hates Brady, when most adults grasp for the 'cheater' argument or some other lame reason for hating him.

You know, given that the kid was already screaming and crying, what did he do when the Pats scored again on that drive? :bricks:

As expected Youtube comments are moronic with several posters claiming the Pats were punished for taping practices and others saying they were caught intercepting the radio signals to the defensive player's helmet.

I bet Brady's boys don't whine and cry about Manning and Sanxhez! :)

It's funny those are the only comments Pats haters can come up with when they bash the Pats.

Frank Moga finally made it onto Youtube.

It's funny those are the only comments Pats haters can come up with when they bash the Pats.

That's because its all those haters can come up with on why they hate us.

Re: I hate Tom Brady: semi OT

It has been posted, but it really never gets old. I love this video, thanks for posting.

Re: I hate Tom Brady: semi OT

I love the idea of Tom Brady making little kids cry.

Re: I hate you Tom Brady

I don't want to sound like an ass, but there are 2 or 3 threads started with this already.

Re: I hate you Tom Brady

I have a thing for Victoria Justice

LOL. I think he embodied the inner child of every troll we've ever had in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back