PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate to start another thread about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgm79

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
It was suspicious enough that both Specter and the Walsh story came out at the same time but has anyone looked into where and how Matt Walsh has a big time DC lawyer who from the looks of it usually deals with big business and government investigations?

M. Levy's Bio: http://www.mckeenelson.com/attorneys/attorney.cfm?ID=748

Mr. Levy heads McKee Nelson's White Collar/Investigations and Enforcement group. His practice focuses on white collar defense, investigations, and representation of corporations and individuals in connection with government enforcement initiatives. Mr. Levy has conducted internal investigations for Fortune 100 and other companies and their Audit Committees and has represented numerous Fortune 500 companies, high-ranking public officials, civic leaders, and prominent corporate executives throughout the country in major criminal cases and congressional, SEC, and other governmental investigations involving alleged violations of fraud, securities, tax, antitrust, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, environmental, obstruction of justice, bribery, wiretapping, and other criminal statutes.

It was suspicious enough that both Specter and the Walsh story came out at the same time but has anyone looked into where and how Matt Walsh has a big time DC lawyer who from the looks of it usually deals with big business and government investigations?

Mr. Levy heads McKee Nelson's White Collar/Investigations and Enforcement group. His practice focuses on white collar defense, investigations, and representation of corporations and individuals in connection with government enforcement initiatives. Mr. Levy has conducted internal investigations for Fortune 100 and other companies and their Audit Committees and has represented numerous Fortune 500 companies, high-ranking public officials, civic leaders, and prominent corporate executives throughout the country in major criminal cases and congressional, SEC, and other governmental investigations involving alleged violations of fraud, securities, tax, antitrust, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, environmental, obstruction of justice, bribery, wiretapping, and other criminal statutes.

If you hate to start another thread on this, then why did you? The DC connection has already been discussed in the Florio thread, and Florio and Holley both already pointed that out and discussed it at length.

If you hate to start another thread on this, then why did you? The DC connection has already been discussed in the Florio thread, and Florio and Holley both already pointed that out and discussed it at length.

I guess I missed that. It's good to know someone is asking that question even if its Florio.

I wish there was a separate forum for these threads. It's really getting old.

Can we have a "I Hate To" sticky thread...

Sort of like a garbage can type of thing for members who like reading trash.

The DC connection has already been discussed in the Florio thread, and Florio and Holley both already pointed that out and discussed it at length.

The problem is the national media is completely ignoring how a guy who answers the phone at a golf pro shop can afford a very expensive attorney like Michael Levy.

Levy is talking to the media every day yet nobody has simply asked him who is paying for Walsh's legal counsel?

Thanks for posting this MGM

I had NOT seen Lev's bio posted before and although I do post a lot on here - I think this issue is far too big to not run the risk of starting a few more threads when need be.

Some of us do not have the time to find such info when it is #110 in a thread with 180 replies.

I know my reply here may not be popular and I may be flamed for encouraging a few additional posts, but as I said, this IS a huge issue and will not go away for a while.

The issue certainly won't go anywhere while we have Felger the fool & Judas Tomase waving their selfish red flags in a weak attempt to gain ratings for their miserable failing shows and newspapers.

sweet. another spygate thread

Why do you read them? You post in every single thread about spygate, righteously
noting the presence of another spygate thread. I would think you might be a bit
more selective about your reading if this reviles you so. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i hate to reply, but this is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes