PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate to say this but the Patriots defense looks old out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex24

Banned
Reaction score
This defense has gotten old and this season has shown that so its time to rebuilt because Brady wont win either with this joke of a defense.:mad:

Omfg......................

The D is actually very fast.

But for some reason we don't call plays requiring the tight end have man coverage.

This defense has gotten old and this season has shown that so its time to rebuilt because Brady wont win either with this joke of a defense.:mad:

Lb's look good. Sanders is awful. Seymour needs to go, and we need another saftey/lb hybrid.

I think he forgot to include the tongue in cheek smiley. That ore he forgot to take his head out of patoot.

The stupidity of this thread earns it a spot in the practice squad.

Really, do you even KNOW who plays defense for the Patriots? If you did, calling them "old" would be idiotic.

Oh, wait.

The problem is when Bruschi is in the game full time. Guyton is just far more effective and is a much bigger threat at LB with his speed.
I really don't think anyone on this D is slow. Vrabel is the only full timer who is on the old side and he had a sack and good coverage most of the night. Although he should be rushing the passer every single down instead of dropping sometimes.

the stupidity of this thread earns it a spot in the practice squad.

Really, do you even know who plays defense for the patriots? If you did, calling them "old" would be idiotic.

Oh, wait.
i don't care where you put my post son

Who is it that got old on defense this season? Mayo? Guyton? Meriweather? Wilhite?

Bruschi is the only seriously older player on D right now and he's playing part time. This whole thread is a year too late. You wanna say that the defensive game plan's been crap lately, that's fair, but you wanna call a group of 11 guys, who's average age is barely 27, old then you probably need to learn some new adjectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back