PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate to do it but I have the ultimate answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no. no. We should trade for Peyton Manning. Manning is acerebral QB, fits BB's style. Watches film and has no life. He'd be able to throw long to Randy Moss and be the master of the blitz outlet to Welker. Problem solved.

oh damb!!! of course, FAVRE
NNOOOO Pennington!

eek time to go to bed!

Firstly it would probably take a 1st round pick to pry Quinn away. I'm sure there friendship is not going to get past that little obstacle.

Second, Brady is coming back next season if he chooses to not retire. Why trade a first round draft choice for basically a rookiewho is only going to play a year?

:wha:

Where have you seen that Brady is now contemplating retirement?

Second, Brady is coming back next season if he chooses to not retire. Why trade a first round draft choice for basically a rookiewho is only going to play a year?

because this year is this year and they are built to win now. The window is closing and closing fast. This is life of parity in the NFL.

AND if Brady Quinn plays well, like the first round pick he is, you can flip him for another 1st round pick or better.

because this year is this year and they are built to win now. The window is closing and closing fast. This is life of parity in the NFL.

AND if Brady Quinn plays well, like the first round pick he is, you can flip him for another 1st round pick or better.

The window is closing fast? I forgot how terrible BB/SP were at filling positions. We never replaced or improved on Woody, Andruzzi, Law, Milloy, McGinest, Bledsoe, Smith, Dillon, Troy, Patten, Pleasant, Johnson, Tebuckey, T. Buck, OTIS, Traylor, etc...

The window is only closing on Rodney and Bruschi "fast". Yep built to win NOW lol. BB has installed a philosophy that keeps us competitive NOW and FAR FAR FAR into the future, for as long as he is here.

Trade for Quinn and then just trade him next year when Brady gets back? Makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back