Welcome to PatsFans.com

I Hate These Bastards

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Female news people with high-pitched voices that talk to fast and talk through their nose, the White Democrat ones are especially annoying.

The weather person (male & female), why in the name of God do these fools always have to joke about the weather, when you listen to your local weather person again pay close attention to what the Christ I am telling you now.

The two grinning white democrat idiot news anchors that have just finished telling you a story about a ten year old child who was decapitated by a runaway bulldozer suddenly break into hysterics when they introduce the Laughing Hyena that reports the weather, there is a KILLER BLIZZARD headed our way they both start squirming in their seats and start scratching and rubbing themselves as they introduce the goofy looking grinning bastard weather man, this is how it starts, “oh hi Joe, we’re going to have to get the snow shovels out tonight, eh, ha, ha, ha ho, ho, hee, hee”, then the weather man starts laughing, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, “yep we’re going to get buried tonight, ha, ha”, now they are really getting warmed up, the little kid that had his head cut off is forgotten, now we have a blizzard coming that will kill at least ten people and this little group of f-cking demented grinning morons are p!ssing their pants laughing, giggling and drooling.

After a few more jokes about snow shovels the two white democrats disappear and Joe Sh!tface is left all alone with his map, he starts jumping all over the screen, he’s flapping his arms and yelling, little drops of spit can be seen flying from his blabbering mouth, this is his night, he probably has an erection.

Joe is screaming about the storm that will drop 15 feet of snow, there will be no power, cars will be buried, people will be trapped in them, people will die in snow banks, old people will freeze to death and all this stupid panting weather man does is laugh and bellow about how great the Skiing will be, “the skiers have been waiting all year for this one, ha, ha” he yells.

PressCoverage, your probably the smartest human being that has ever posted a word on The Internet That Al Gore Invented, can you explain why these morons laugh, giggle and all but have live sex with each other when they introduce the f-cking weather man, why do they always laugh and giggle when they introduce the person that tells them they might die on the way home tonight in a flood or a blizzard.

WATCH THE NEWS TONIGHT, watch these fools, watch them LAUGH and make their silly jokes when they introduce Joe Sh!tface the Meteorologist.

I’ll take you home again Kathleen, you can bet you’re a$s on that.
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You know, Harry, that it is totally redundant to say "White Democrat news people" because it's a known fact -- published by CNN or the WashPast or some other of the old stream news outlets -- that these "mainstream" media people identify themselves, as a group, as 92% Democrats, 2% Repubs, and the rest either confused/don't care/ or Independent.

But, be that as it may, it's really a waste of good life energy to "hate" anybody. Oh, I understand your frustration, but don't waste your life hating people; there's better ways of venting your frustration.

//
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Wow!.......
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Great post, Boy. I agree about these idiots. They can turn it on and off like a water spigot. They love dirty laundry and can tell you about a plane crash with a gleam in their eye (Don Henley's words). I have a very good friend in the local news biz who absolutely HATES all the talking heads at his station. I've met them, and they are all the most 2-faced lying sonnofabiches I've ever met - except for John Henning, who's a really cool guy.

I can't even watch the local news since I quit smoking pot.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Maybe that's what I should do :D

I can't stand local news, we have a women up here in Maine that "screams" the news, it's like having an ice pick stuck in your ear, and she grins constantly even when she talks about Cancer, Jesus Christ I'm getting all upset now just thinking about her smirking f-cking face, there's another thing about her that I notice and my wife say's there is something wrong with my brain, I think this women only has "One Tit", I could be wrong.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You're wife is right, of course, but that's besides the point.:D
    It the one tit in the middle? :confused: That might be interesting in a wierd, Maine kinda way. Maybe she lives near a factory or something?
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

I know a worm diggers wife up here that has a Tit in the middle of her back, it's great for dancing.
    :bricks:
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Don't tell me...she sleeps on her side, right?:wha:
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Sometimes.

During WWII the Queen told all the women if they were going to have sex with the "Yanks" to do it standing up so they wouldn't get pregnant.
  10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I disagree. Good, solid HB rants are one of this sub forum's best features, and this one was an instant classic:D All that's left 'till next year here is a few threads about XLI and some danders about the Chargers vs BB at the Pro Bowl. Everything else is boring. Do you really wanna read nothing but threads discussing the cap implications of cutting player X on the 1st of May vs the 15th?
  11. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

O...m...fg... it all makes sense. IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!
    ALL YOUR POSTS MAKE SENSE.

PS: Why would you ever do such a thing?
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Ugh-h, nightmare scenario (re your last point). [And NO disrespect to Miguel and all others for doing their book-keeping alerts, either!! Kudos to them. ]

Yep, we're all here for some juice, to give it and to get it. Agreed on that. Yet, as much as we can get all adrenalized over this or that, it's discomforting to see anyone say they "hate" person X or Y (or even Z or Omicron, either). Fight hard, sweat, cry, and bleed even to the end, but do it for love.

(end sermon)

//
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I told you, so.

Had to quit. Like Carlin says, you're given so much partying allotment for your lifetime. You can be a pig with it or you can spread it out over a lifetime. I happenned to have been a pig.
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +274 / 10 / -26

I get all of the news I need on the weather report... Simon and Garfunkel
  15. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

ahhh I see