PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate the jets

Mrkofee24

Rookie
Reaction score
Who else realy just hates the Jets and is pissed at how much they are talking?!

This whole board is tired of the Jets, the world is tired of the Jets, the Jets are tired of the Jets... Lol, maybe not.

We all hate the Jets

Heh, I'd say you're in the right place. Welcome :D

They hate us too.. thats what makes it so great.
Checkout this post from a jet fan. it's awesome

Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs
I used to hate the Oakland Raiders, passionate hate reserved for no other team in football. Namath under a pile taking another Ben Davidson cheap shot. Pete Banaszak and Fred Biletnikoff putting a late dagger in our hearts. The mad bomber, Dixon, Billie Cannon, Jim Otto, Brown and Conner, the Silver and Black and of course after all the cheap shots all the points, all the stops, Curt Gowdy pulling his nose out of George Blanda’s ***** just in time for him to kick another game winning FG.

Like many things in life The Raiders have faded from my memory, a distant irritation on some back shelf of my mind sitting alongside a half completed NY Times cross word puzzle from 1980. If only life moved forward enemies vanquished, peace reigned, Lombardi’s hoisted. If only…

Little did I know what awaited me during my midlife crisis? Money, Porsche’s, Cigars, fine wines, well healed women, all the clichés to soften the blow of a little hair loss and growing waistline. Life is good, very good and while some things aren’t as hard as they used to be my passion for another Jets Championship is raging, uncontrolled ready to erupt. Standing in my way, our way an even more hated and insidious team then the Raiders of my childhood. This team wraps itself in Old Glory, lives in my neighborhood and haunts my winter weekend sleep.

I freaking hate the Pats, I hate the uniform, the owner the HC. I hate Phil Sims and Jim Nantz because they sound like teenage girls in a tweeter when they talk about the Pats. I hate living in CT because it’s in NE. I hate being on the Sunday late game because we all know the Pats make it a marquee game worthy of being the Sunday late game. The thing I hate most about the Pats is losing to the Pats, getting my heart crushed, my hopes dashed and then having to listen to Phil and Jim wax poetically about the HC, the quarterback, the owner, the dynasty…

You can make the argument of Jets success against the Pats. We usually play them tough, Monday night being a gross exception. Some may hang their hat on beating them earlier in the year. I like to think of the big game back in 08 on a Thursday night at Gillette, a big win that was turned meaningless after another late season meltdown.

While you can make that argument I prefer to face reality. With our contracted HC they have won 3 SB, stolen our players, our signals, our very hearts and souls. There HOF 6th round draft pick is starting his 8th Super Bowl run because our LB knocked their star 1st round QB out of a game. That same QB is living in one of our best neighborhoods, our nicest apartments, screwing one of our hottest, richest most eligible women. How much ***** can a team eat? How much ***** can a real fan take?

This year was all in for Jets management and fans alike. We have no idea what next year’s team looks like or if there will be a next year. We do know the Pats have a reload draft coming up and this is probably our strongest team facing their weakest team for a couple of more years to come. Now is the time no excuses do or die win or go home.

We can talk about the game from now until 4:30 on Sunday. Convince ourselves of all the reason our team is good enough and their team isn’t. Come game time all the BS goes out the window.

This is the thread for Jets fans the ones that are going to put it all on the line Sunday afternoon have their rope at the ready, sleeping pill prescription refilled, cyanide capsule implanted, electric chair plugged in, warm bath draw with new razor blades at the ready, gun loaded, car in the garage running with the windows up, stove on with the pilot light off, Seppuku sword at hand, ready to do the right thing should we lose this game. This is the game with everything hanging in the balance. This is the game real Jets fans have been waiting for. Woody and Tannenbaum are all in, Rex is all in, I’m all in, are you?

To hate the Jets means that you actually care to think about them...
who are the Jets again?

I <3 the Jets! they crack me up. though I'm not a patriots fan, so there you have it.

Everybody here hates the jets and every person in a jets forum hates the pats. That makes the week five game of pats vs jets exciting.:D

I can't say that I hate the Jets, anymore than I love the Pats. It's just a game, after all. The outcome of which has no impact on my life what-so-ever. Win or lose. I have a good time. How about you?

Anyone who hates the jets is welcome here.

I can't say that I hate the Jets, anymore than I love the Pats. It's just a game, after all. The outcome of which has no impact on my life what-so-ever. Win or lose. I have a good time. How about you?

GET OUT!:beatingcoming:

I dont hate the jets, i just love the pats. i wish the jets lose every game till the end of the world but i dont HATE them, its a pretty strong word IMO.

lets just love the pats and dont give a damn about those jets :)

I hate turnips and the Seahawks, that's about it. At least currently.:)

Last edited:
I hate turnips and the Seahawks, that's about it. At least currently.:)

turnips???

so you DO hate half your own fanbase....:woohoo:

I think tom wants to win this one

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing