PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate Jason Sehorn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I revel when the medidiots are wrong. Of course they never acknowledge how wrong they are.
Once in a moment of generosity on his show (Down on All Fours with Felger), Felger said, "We all said Caldwell would be a complete bust, but he has been putting up some good numbers."

No, Flegie, we "ALL" didn't say that. Some did, including you. Just say, "I thought he'd be a complete bust and I was wrong."

I'm looking closely....

I see no spit coming out of his mouth. :confused:

Looks better with Faulk hi-fiving him on 'da wallpaper. :)

I had to look close to see the patriots symbols to make sure, but with the head set covering his face it looks a bit like Cower. I'm sure it looks better when full size, my little picture of Tedy Bruschi look better the bigger it gets.

P.S. That shot of Bruschi is when Chris Berman coined the phrase "Ice Cold Bruschi". I love that nickname and that is my wallpaper

Edit: I have a T-shirt with the same picture as your avatar

Last edited:
I kid you not.

Everyone else picked Belichick except Sehorn and the reason. Why? He is a classless man. That was his reasoning.

Sehorn may as well have called him a big doodoo head while he was at it. What a moron!

Did you all see Mushin Muhammad on the show? He threw his QB under the bus. He said if Rex begins to struggle, he should be pulled from the game. How can a team win in the playoffs if they don't believe in their QB?

I'm thinking Seattle's pick is going to be #31.

The few token idiots like Sehorn aside, I think we all need to kinda tone down the whole "media gives us no respect" thing. Lets face it, once we won our 3rd SB we've gotten plenty of respect from the pundits/media...Before that I definitely think we got a lack of respect but once we got that 3rd SB theyve been consistently respectful to us I'd say...

I'm looking closely....

I see no spit coming out of his mouth. :confused:

Looks better with Faulk hi-fiving him on 'da wallpaper. :)

Hmmm Theres rumors about Belichick leaving in a year or two and Cowher coming back to coach again in the NFL - Sign of things to come?;)

Did you all see Mushin Muhammad on the show? He threw his QB under the bus. He said if Rex begins to struggle, he should be pulled from the game. How can a team win in the playoffs if they don't believe in their QB?

I'm thinking Seattle's pick is going to be #31.
Really, that's more of the QB's problem. I wouldn't believe in Rex either.

What's Rex going to say after Sunday, "Sorry, but I was really looking ahead to Martin Luther King Jr. Day"?

Still, somebody will stop the Seahawks. Maybe the Seahawks. Good lord what a terrible conference.

Seahorn picked the Titans over the Pats, he may have picked the Pats over the Lions.

I revel when the medidiots are wrong. Of course they never acknowledge how wrong they are.

That's the "entertainment" industry for you: there are "no mistakes" except how it moves the bottom line. Say anything you want, and if people are buying it (literally) it's "all good". Caveat emptor.

The last time I saw Sehorn, he was getting lit up by Steve Smith for the game-winning TD in overtime in their divisional round playoff matchup in January 2004. I think he hung up the cleats for good after that play.

Regards,
Chris

The last image i have of Sehorn was him trying to decide if he should make a tackle who was breaking free toward the EZ or hold up his pants which had just snapped a button or something.
He tried for both but accomplished niether.

bwuhuhuh waaaaawaaaa....So and so didnt pick us...get over it and quit acting like a 10 year old girl who got left out in the cold. everybody is not going to pick you to win. no respect this and no respect that is so 10 years ago. pats fans acts like their team is the only one playing.

I hope he picks against us again this week :D

bwuhuhuh waaaaawaaaa....So and so didnt pick us...get over it and quit acting like a 10 year old girl who got left out in the cold. everybody is not going to pick you to win. no respect this and no respect that is so 10 years ago. pats fans acts like their team is the only one playing.
No, there's three other teams playing this week. I don't see your team on the list. Go to the beach, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back