PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate idiot football fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get called a bandwagon fan all the time down here in FLA. When I wear my Pats jersey (especially up here in Jacksonville where people are still heated and making excuses about why the Jags lost), I get shouts from across the street. Never been threatened before while wearing my Pats gear though.

I feel you about the Bandwagon fan thing bro. Theres a lot of football fans where I work and they all hate on me and the Patriots. The worst was when the whole Spygate thing broke out. I thought I would never hear the end of it. Charger fans are the worst. Thats why I cant stand the Chargers. I cant wait till we stomp them again this year!! :D

I have a few friends who dog me for being an Pats fan but its in good fun. Outside of that I rarely get any comments whenever I sport either my Maroney jersey or my Patriots logo shirt. Then again... being in Minnesota people would be more likely to say dumb things if I were wearing anything Packers.

I have a few friends who dog me for being an Pats fan but its in good fun. Outside of that I rarely get any comments whenever I sport either my Maroney jersey or my Patriots logo shirt. Then again... being in Minnesota people would be more likely to say dumb things if I were wearing anything Packers.

I think a lot of the idiot fans are more hard core when it comes to a Rival. A Cowboy fan at Philly could get killed. A Jets fan at New England wouldn't get a warm welcome, a Steelers fan in Cleveland isn't on safe ground. KC Fan in Oakland, Oakland Fan in Denver, Seattle fan...well never mind...Seattle fans are so pathetic that they don't enter this conversation (Yeah DIG THAT) so I think the Rivalry of Minnesota vs Greenbay allows you in Minnesota to sport your NE Gear without Fear. Unless of coarse NE and Minnesota were to play in a SB and the Pats were to win...then you might be in trouble.

Speaking of Jet fans in N.E., will someone please, PLEASE throw Fireman Eddie off of the side of Gillette?

I think a lot of the idiot fans are more hard core when it comes to a Rival. A Cowboy fan at Philly could get killed. A Jets fan at New England wouldn't get a warm welcome, a Steelers fan in Cleveland isn't on safe ground. KC Fan in Oakland, Oakland Fan in Denver, Seattle fan...well never mind...Seattle fans are so pathetic that they don't enter this conversation (Yeah DIG THAT) so I think the Rivalry of Minnesota vs Greenbay allows you in Minnesota to sport your NE Gear without Fear. Unless of coarse NE and Minnesota were to play in a SB and the Pats were to win...then you might be in trouble.

In the old days: Jets fans would get 'rolled' easily at Schaefer! I remember NY idiots downtown in mid-80's wearing NY Jets & Spankee stuff & someone just started throwing stuff at them...awesome.
Anyways, if any PAT fan is in Philly & need 'backup' let me know, I've worn my PATS during SB XXXIX with the usual 'smalk talk' but no action (because I was usuially with 2 other Boston guys).....I just started singing "Cry Eagles Cry on the road ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes