I hate Ben Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
:mad:

Just saying.

I hate Tight Ends that play for the Pats.

I liked Dan Graham and Christian Fauria

So do I. ****in huge fumble.

He wasn't even hit high on that. Complete waste of a player, hopefully he is cut soon, seriously.

Why does Ben Watson have a job? Someone please explain it to me, because I'm at a loss. I just can't come up with a reason. With a JAG tight end, this game would be competitive. I'm not even the sort that trashes players, either- I'm usually accused of being a homer (I still even like Maroney). This is just ridiculous though. Belichick's just laying into him on the sideline.

Last edited:
He appeared to drop the ball to help break his fall...panzy!

how the hell did he fumble that????? god dam*it we had all that momentum & that ****** had to do that..damn we need a stop BAD now cuz of that

You know what really pisses me off. Look at what the defense just did. That could've been coming off a score and we'd be in great shape right now.

We will still win, wait and see!

Why does Ben Watson have a job? Someone please explain it to me, because I'm at a loss. I just can't come up with a reason. With a JAG tight end, this game would be competitive. I'm not even the sort that trashes players, either- I'm usually accused of being a homer (I still even like Maroney). This is just ridiculous though. Belichick's just laying into him on the sideline.

I'm with you bro. I seriously hope he's on the streets by tomorrow.

I'm not happy with the way he's played but who the hell is available to take his place, and don't say anyone else would be better.

I don't hate Ben Watson, but for me he represents a major error in the Patriots scouting department. He has a great wonderlic and all the workout numbers but is not a fluid athlete, has poor hands, does not run good routes, and despite his immense strength, is just an average blocker. Wasn't his lack of football instincts seen on film before we spent a first round pick on him?

Last edited:
I hate Jerricho Cotchery.

Or, I would if I was a Jets fan. I actually love Cotchery right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes