16 San Diego Maualuga
17 New York Jets Maybin (to SKINs)
18 Denver Hood
19 Tampa Bay Ayers
20 Detroit Jerry
21 Philadelphia Moreno
22 Minnesota English
23 New England ??????

I dreamed Mangini was secretly having an affair with Roseanne Barr, until Parcells caught them so stole her away all for himself.
Nasty Centers who can battle NTs one-on-one are hard to find.

My nightmare:

1 Detroit Stafford
2 St. Louis Smith
3 Kansas City Monroe
4 Seattle Sanchez
5 Cleveland Curry
6 Cincinnati Crabtree
7 Oakland Macklin
8 Jacksonville Raji
9 Green Bay Orapko
10 San Francisco Smith
11 Buffalo Oher
12 Denver Jackson
13 Washington Freeman (to JETs)
14 New Orleans Jenkins
15 Houston Cushing
16 San Diego Maualuga
18 Denver Hood
19 Tampa Bay Ayers
20 Detroit Jerry
21 Philadelphia Moreno
22 Minnesota English
23 New England ??????

In this scenario... Butler ? Unger ? or BB reverts to his 1st round TE obsession and goes Pettigrew.

None of those are "exciting" (although I could see Pettigrew there)

Nasty Centers who can battle NTs one-on-one are hard to find.

After watching the San Diego game last year, I thought we desperately needed Alex Mack.

The nastiest OL guy in this draft in my opinion is TJ Lang. He played OT in college,but I think he projects inside to OG. I love OL who finish their blocks to the end of the whistle.

After watching the San Diego game last year, I thought we desperately needed Alex Mack.

The nastiest OL guy in this draft in my opinion is TJ Lang. He played OT in college,but I think he projects inside to OG. I love OL who finish their blocks to the end of the whistle.
I'd love to get Eric Wood and T.J. Lang for the 4-5 position versatility, toughness, and willingness to finish. I'm ready to give Yates and Hochstein some serious competition.

Hochstein, O'C, LeVoir & esp.Yates need not just competition, but replacements. Bill needs to draft an OLineman - a quality OLineman, this time - before the end of the 3rd round.

Earlier this evening I had a nightmare that Bill traded 23 & 47 for #8. Even Bill wouldn't be that ******ed...right?

My nightmare:

1 Detroit Stafford
2 St. Louis Smith
3 Kansas City Monroe
4 Seattle Sanchez
5 Cleveland Curry
6 Cincinnati Crabtree
7 Oakland Macklin
8 Jacksonville Raji
9 Green Bay Orapko
10 San Francisco Smith
11 Buffalo Oher
12 Denver Jackson
13 Washington Freeman (to JETs)
14 New Orleans Jenkins
15 Houston Cushing
16 San Diego Maualuga
18 Denver Hood
19 Tampa Bay Ayers
20 Detroit Jerry
21 Philadelphia Moreno
22 Minnesota English
23 New England ??????

There's nothing nightmarish about that scenario to me. Barwin, all the way.

Hochstein, O'C, LeVoir & esp.Yates need not just competition, but replacements. Bill needs to draft an OLineman - a quality OLineman, this time - before the end of the 3rd round.

Earlier this evening I had a nightmare that Bill traded 23 & 47 for #8. Even Bill wouldn't be that ******ed...right?

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think of that rumor. Personally, I'd rather have the 2 picks at 23 and 47 myself, and get 2 quality players, rather than trade up and gamble on 1 guy. A lot of people are pretty happy with this so called rumor, so I assume that I'm the crazy one.

The only way I guess I'd be cool with it, is if Belichick was real high on a particular player, or tier of players--which may indeed be the case. I guess he feels there's a dramatic downgrade of players after the early teens, but I thought it'd be a good opportunity to grab several quality guys with 23, 34, 47, and 58. I have all the trust in the world in our coach, and scouting dept, so I assume he's knows what the real info is.

But, no, I wasn't as thrilled as some when I first heard the news. Then again, maybe the player or players he's targeting will end up being able to step in and contribute pretty quickly, as opposed to waiting for a couple of yrs on mid-level talent.

I am not sure if I can call this a nightmare but in January I had a dream the Colts took a first round RB. And Polian said he was shocked he fell to us. Then I just saw Gosselins mock so I am getting a strange feeling. :eek:

Then I had a real nightmare a month ago. I drempt the Steelers repeated as SB champs.:mad:

Then I had yet another dream. I drempt we played the Chargers in SD in the divisional round and actually beat them. And we had to wait and see who would win the next day between the Titans and Pats. In Foxboro. So this dream can cancel out the Steelers winning it all I hope.

Last edited:
376934272-southern-california-s-rey-maualuga-holds-chuck-bednarik-trophy-winning.jpg

Anything done to Rey on rookie haircut day would be an improvement.

My lord, you people have some very vivid and specific dreams.:rolleyes:

My lord, you people have some very vivid and specific dreams.:rolleyes:

I had a dream a year ago that the Colts and Pats were playing in Indy. And it was dark. The lights went out. So everyone was holding flashlights to follow the game in the stands. And the refs were holding flashlights shining them on the players so they could see where they were going.

And to make it even weirder the players were wearing suits and ties.

I had a dream a year ago that the Colts and Pats were playing in Indy. And it was dark. The lights went out. So everyone was holding flashlights to follow the game in the stands. And the refs were holding flashlights shining them on the players so they could see where they were going.

Really odd dream, suits and ties in Indy?

More importantly, were they pumping noise through the sound system? Was it hot, hot, hotter than hell in there? About 145 degrees?;)

More importantly, were they pumping noise through the sound system? Was it hot, hot, hotter than hell in there? About 145 degrees?;)

Of course.

It was dark, hot and loud. Can't have it any other way now.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back