PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I had a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handel

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It's the first time I dreamed of the Pats. It was concerning today's game. The final result was 57-2 for Denver.

Well at least we got a safety.

I had a dream, the result was Jessica Simpson pregnant.

You shouldn't have eaten that jar of pickles before bed.

I swear to god... I had a dream last night that we traded Mike Wright to the Raiders. It was so real, I was actually shocked when I checked the forum this morning and there wasn't a thread on it. It was only then it hit me that it was a dream. Really strange.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I swear to god... I had a dream last night that we traded Mike Wright to the Raiders. It was so real, I was actually shocked when I checked the forum this morning and there wasn't a thread on it. It was only then it hit me that it was a dream. Really strange.
Did we get Porter?

T-ShirtDynasty said:

did we get Moss?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
dreams like that are creepy.
It's always creepy when you have to check in the morning to validate your dreams and you are that confused. They are rare but funny.

I also had a dream involving the Patriots... I was in my old college dorm, and it was kickoff time and I had just realized the Patriots were playing the Donkeys, so I flipped the TV on, to see Brady patrolling the sidelines... in street clothes. He was out with an ankle injury, and Damon Huard (not Cassel, don't ask me why) was starting. The Pats took a beating early, but won 28-27 when Huard connected with Chad Jackson for the winning touchdown with a minute left. Very strange.

Richter said:
I also had a dream involving the Patriots... I was in my old college dorm, and it was kickoff time and I had just realized the Patriots were playing the Donkeys, so I flipped the TV on, to see Brady patrolling the sidelines... in street clothes. He was out with an ankle injury, and Damon Huard (not Cassel, don't ask me why) was starting. The Pats took a beating early, but won 28-27 when Huard connected with Chad Jackson for the winning touchdown with a minute left. Very strange.
Indeed....

I had a dream that I was at today's game (which I will be), but the game was in Denver. The Pats won (barely) and the Broncos fans were so pissed that I had to hide my Pats hat. Also, their studio looked just like Brown (Univ.) Stadium but it was extremely LOUD.

Very vivid dream- had it just before I woke up.

I had a dream a little while ago where Gostkowski missed 4 field goals...the weirdest part was that the Pats were paying two teams. Somehow it was a game between three different teams. I don't remember who the two other teams were but it was very strange.

Handel said:
It's the first time I dreamed of the Pats. It was concerning today's game. The final result was 57-2 for Denver.

At least it wasn't a shut-out.
Made me laugh, though!

I had a dream that we had a thread on this board about dreams. When I logged in, it was a reality. Very werid shiat going on today.

What does all of this mean to the our Pats today????

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

Or something like that.

During pre-season I had a dream where Josh Miller(!) suddenly retired in the pre-season a la Ted Johnson. . . .

As for the dream where Mike Wright got traded--I hope the Pats at least got a first-day pick for him. :D

I had a dream the other week that someone literally threw Tedy Bruschi under a bus.

I woke up absolutely sick with depression. One of the freakiest things about being pregnant is that the dreams get 10 times more vivid and disturbing.

My daughter keeps telling me that people who post on message boards are crazy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back