PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Had a Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainefan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
It was about the 2016 Superbowl. The Patriots defeated the Seahawks by 20 points. Time comes for the trophy presentation. Kraft and Brady are on the podium. Goodell walks up with the trophy and offers it to Kraft. Kraft takes it, then Brady decks Goodell. The stadium erupts in cheers.

There will be no decking :)

I wouldn't rule out a national TV bird flip though.

If that were a dream it would be a different Commissioner handing Brady, BB and Kraft the Lombardi.
Certainly.

Without that, though, my dream scenario is the Patriots winning the SB, Goodell up on the podium and all the Patriots just walk off, celebrate with each other and leaving Goodell hanging.

I'd just like to see Goodell reach his hand out to shake Brady's hand, Brady pull his right hand away, grab the trophy with his left, shake his head at Goodell, and turn his back to him with the crowd cheering as Goodell walks away with his head down.

The day we see a player become more powerful than the Commissioner of the NFL in the middle of the arena.

I'd prefer one of those situations where our entire team goes into an insane dance and Goodell gets caught in the middle of it. I'm sure there's a gif somewhere out there of a bunch of people having a wonderful time sandwiching a person hating their life in the middle.

I'd prefer one of those situations where our entire team goes into an insane dance and Goodell gets caught in the middle of it. I'm sure there's a gif somewhere out there of a bunch of people having a wonderful time sandwiching a person hating their life in the middle.

Like having Mike Kensil do the Kurt Warner/Cersei walk of shame? :p

Wake up, seahawks wont be in the SB, i expect the cowboys.

I had a dream Baker became the 9th OL on the 53 man roster and the board erupted into total chaos. But, then I woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head, found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat made the bus in seconds flat. Found my way upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a dream again.

Like having Mike Kensil do the Kurt Warner/Cersei walk of shame? :p

Mine was a little different, but also had a Game Of Thrones theme. Patriots up by 4 with seconds to go, Seattle ball on the 1 yard line, stadium chanting Beast Mode Beast Mode and Wilson takes the snap and OH F.CK, SAY IT AIN'T SO, THEY DID IT AGAIN, MALCOLM BUTLER WITH THE INTERCEPTION, OH MY F.CKING GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..........

Belichick takes the Lombardi and offers Gödel a swig of champagne, moments later, as Gödel goes to hand Brady the MVP, he starts to clutch his throat, then falls to the ground gaspng for air, too late, he's turning purple and dying while Troy Vincent shrieks like a little girl in the background asking security to arrest Brady for poisoning his commissioner.........

It's going to be Arizona - that's my pick.

They'll be tough to beat if it's the Patriots against them. They're Seattle with an actual pocket passer - if he stays healthy.

I had a dream that a lady named Debbie, who resided in Dallas, gave me the Lombardy treatment.....I mean trophy.

It's going to be Arizona - that's my pick.

They'll be tough to beat if it's the Patriots against them. They're Seattle with an actual pocket passer - if he stays healthy.

Relying on Palmer is like relying on the 2009 patriots D to make a 3rd down stop. He hasn't been good consistently since 10 years ago.

Relying on Palmer is like relying on the 2009 patriots D to make a 3rd down stop. He hasn't been good consistently since 10 years ago.

Palmer seemed pretty effective last year before he got hurt.

Palmer seemed pretty effective last year before he got hurt.

He beat redskins, raiders, Eagles, Giants, Rams & Lions. The one good team he beat were the Cowboys. Chargers just barely and sf was a division game. They sucked last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes