PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I guess we won't hear from the Steelers for another year

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Couldn't happen to a better fan base. Talk about a lack of class. Every other word is F this and f you and.....
I am not a Bronco or Colts fan but at least they have some command of the english language.
Maybe Cohwer will retire and we'll watch them go looking for another coach. He may not have been a great coach but was better than average imo.

PIT dinasty does not took so long...

commin from PA...try spending a year with eagles fans...then are probably the only thing worse then the PIT fans...
actually they remind me of redsox fans who i would probably hate if i wasnt one (ruthless yet undeniably faithful)

i almost got my ass kicked because i watched that superbowl game with a room full of angry eagles fans

Philly-Pitts must be something in that state

I lived in Denver and never liked them but was never threatened once.
Maybe you guys never realized its a game for fun and entertainment

About a week before AFC Championship game in 04. This Steeler fan was giving me grief about how they are going to kick our butts like they did earlier in the season. I told him not only were we going to kick their arse this week, but the Eagles in a couple of weeks. I think I pissed off the whole bar. Steeler fans hate Brady with a passion because of what he's done to them. I think he has Eagles fans respect. Because, he showed that he's a better qb than McNabb in that Super Bowl. And, the Pats handled it with class.

Yes Dead The Great Dynasty Of The Steelers Are Dead Ahhhhh The Biggest Fraud In Nfl History What A Joke.

Hey, Steelers come to Foxboro next year, it could be nice to see them struggle with a new head coach :)

I don't think Steelers fans are any better or worse than any other team, there are sensible ones, there are a-holes, but (like the Cowboys) when their team is winning they make everyone within a mile radius VERY aware of that.

I hope Cohwer does leave as he was a constant for them for a long time. Let them break in a new coach like we have had to do and see what happens.
I did tell me Steelers fans at work before this year started they would miss the Bus and not make the playoffs. He was their emotion leader on that team imo

Philly-Pitts must be something in that state

I lived in Denver and never liked them but was never threatened once.
Maybe you guys never realized its a game for fun and entertainment

Brotherly Love...not so much. I've never liked the Pennsylvania teams. Especially, Pitt. All their freakin' teams have the same colors...Gold and black. The fans yap a lot but they have little back it up (except for Terry Bradshaw and the Steel Curtian). *yawn*

Hack-lisberger was finally exposed for the true hack that he is. Anyone, including myself, could have handed off to the bus and Parker for an entire game and come out looking good. I read a stat last year that indicated Hack-lisberger's average # of pass attempts (that's attempts, not completions) in the 2nd half of all games last year was 6. That right there speaks volumes to being in the right system. Zolak would have one a Super Bowl for the steelers last year in that system. Enjoy your high draft pick this year Steeler fans!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes