Welcome to PatsFans.com

I guess we will be able to get AV Shirts cheap at the pro shop

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Again kidding, I hope it does not happen, but if it does, see ya adam and thanks for the memories... Vinaterri is just as important, as Brady in winning those championships.. but those game's just like Adam will soon be distant memories.... If your going to Green Bay hope you enjoy the history out there and the money u truley deserve, but you will always b a Pat in my eyes....
  2. smg93

smg93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Come on, it's not time for the tributes yet is it! :D There's still hope that a deal can be worked out.
  3. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

After going through Slade, Martin, Coates, Law, Milloy, and Dread-so jerseys, our family figured out that this team isn't about individuals and got jerseys with our names on them. I suggest you do the same. Its not the name on the back, but the name on the front that counts.
  4. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

hey im the same guy, that swore up and down, that Drew Bledsoe was the be all and end all for the Pats, with out him there would be no more Pats... How did that turn out??? Im sure we will survive with out Adam but a bit different...
  5. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

How many Superbowls did Drew win for us again?