PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I guess the Mannings are our Daddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Because Belichick does not feel, he could bet them with our whole team... The last few years, the mannings have owned us... And this is the second year in a row, that coaching cost us the game... They had the wraps on Cassel, when the defense played ok last year , and this year we dominated the game... We were the better team , and I said the advantage is coaching... Well I dont want Belichick fired, and he is still the best coach in history, its very dissapointing and wierd, how that game turned out... Dont blame the spot of the ball, or a PI call, Belichick said loud an clear last night , my defense cant stop Peyton Manning, and If we dont make it, I want the colts to score fast so we could get the ball back... Peyton Manning has owned us the last 5 years, and his brother for one game.. Its offical they are our daddy..

Because Belichick does not feel, he could bet them with our whole team... The last few years, the mannings have owned us... And this is the second year in a row, that coaching cost us the game... They had the wraps on Cassel, when the defense played ok last year , and this year we dominated the game... We were the better team , and I said the advantage is coaching... Well I dont want Belichick fired, and he is still the best coach in history, its very dissapointing and wierd, how that game turned out... Dont blame the spot of the ball, or a PI call, Belichick said loud an clear last night , my defense cant stop Peyton Manning, and If we dont make it, I want the colts to score fast so we could get the ball back... Peyton Manning has owned us the last 5 years, and his brother for one game.. Its offical they are our daddy..

So what do we do with our bastard father? Burn them out, make them grow gray hairs, and spit on their grave when they are dead.

Chamionships

3 Brady 1 Eli 1 Peyton

You know super bowl hardware is more important?:cool:

Until then....

I agree.

Peyton was going to score after he got the ball and everyone in America knew it.

We were all sitting there saying -- i cant watch this ending again.
But then, I guess Bill felt the same way.
So he want for it on 4th and 2 to win the game.

I was happy with the decision.

Manning has beaten Belichick 5 out of the last 6 times... The theroy of Belichick being in Manning head is long gone, I hate to admit that.. It looks like its the opposite...

Say what you want, but Albert Breer has said it best and as the truth hurts..

" Robert Kraft does not own the Patriots, Peyton Manning does... ":mad:

Last edited:
I think BB gets too cute sometimes and last night was one of those times.

It didn't help that he didn't have a capable DL to go to war with last night however.

Manning has beaten Belichick 5 out of the last 6 times... The theroy of Belichick being in Manning head is long gone, I hate to admit that.. It looks like its the opposite...

how many of those were playoff games?

Last edited:
I think the coaching staff did a hell of a great job containing Manning. Of course in the need the gas ran out, but the only thing that bugs me is we should've gotten some points off turnovers. And should i even mention the Maroney fumble. ARGH!@!!!! Oh well, the show must go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back