PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I guess the Gostkowski fans want Morten Andersen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you are watching the Monday night game, you are might be reminded how protection breakdowns affect kicks...then again none of you have believed there were protection breakdowns for Gostkowski...my mistake. :rolleyes:

Box_O_Rocks said:
then again none of you have believed there were protection breakdowns for Gostkowski...my mistake. :rolleyes:
THAT has been one of the most surprising things about the board last night/today. I can't believe all the blame going on Gost. Didn't anybody friggin' WATCH the play? Denver overloaded the left side (defensive left) and there was NOBODY to block Foxworth.

Cripes it doesn't matter if his foot slipped or not, there was a dude in his face before he even connected.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
THAT has been one of the most surprising things about the board last night/today. I can't believe all the blame going on Gost. Didn't anybody friggin' WATCH the play? Denver overloaded the left side (defensive left) and there was NOBODY to block Foxworth.

Cripes it doesn't matter if his foot slipped or not, there was a dude in his face before he even connected.
I understand the eyes go right after the hair starts growing on their palms.

People that are blaming it on Ghost are idiots. Even if there was no protection breakdown I still won't blame him on any blocked/missed kicks. Here's a rookie coming in to replace a legend, it takes more than 3 games. I am DAMN GRATEFUL the kid hasn't caved in to the impossible expectation and self destructed!

Hmmmm, hairy palms and I wear glasses, I'm doomed.........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back